Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking fastbuds west coast og. it's a great stone! this was a fast one in my garden. she bloomed out quick so now I'm gonna smoke her. even at a 47 day chop, she delivers and very smooth classic og high!! this is my favorite stain!

works best for my body...
View attachment 559313
man 47 days!!!!!, love OG, seems I always have room for one

Awesome entertainment, laughing till the cows come home.

2729551.jpg
Here's a pic of Joanna Lumley from back in the day..stoned much? Looks like she been sucking on a phatty.

5013731353_1facb02b14_z.jpg
Joanna was also the face of Mrs Mopp :rofl:

Joanna even mentions you in this video

......till the cows come home.......and my guts ache

Oh my goodness.......be careful what you wish for..... i said we should move some of the traffic from the High Team ( usually the most popular thread in AFN, but only viewable to High Team members and above) into Live Stoners thread......

Now I can't keep up with the gossip and great info/news......you guys rock.....this is one top rocking forum....you make it what it is....a superb hub of laughs, gossip, hard hitting info etc etc.............we used to get one or two pages a day.....now since 420 day it is just awesome...............eP........
totally awesome, and a real chore to keep up, lol

If anyone has a Stoner cat that they would like to nominate to be made into a AFN Fat Kitty Badge..I need a full face photo of it...:thumbsup:

Show me your Kitties...:pighug:

I don't know if it would be good badge material or not, but I like the way this one turned out. Feel free to use it or not if you would like. :smoking:

DSCN4619.JPG

Thanks mossy glad you like the design, also I'd like to give big props to Fuggzy, who was also a contender, it went to the wire, with most of the comp both of us level pegging!
Hey man, hats off to you. I had a great time, and learned a lot. haha I might have to find that raccoon pic, show everyone what you look like in your new shirt.:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back