Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness.......be careful what you wish for..... i said we should move some of the traffic from the High Team ( usually the most popular thread in AFN, but only viewable to High Team members and above) into Live Stoners thread......

Now I can't keep up with the gossip and great info/news......you guys rock.....this is one top rocking forum....you make it what it is....a superb hub of laughs, gossip, hard hitting info etc etc.............we used to get one or two pages a day.....now since 420 day it is just awesome...............eP........

Oh my goodness.......be careful what you wish for..... i said we should move some of the traffic from the High Team ( usually the most popular thread in AFN, but only viewable to High Team members and above) into Live Stoners thread......

Now I can't keep up with the gossip and great info/news......you guys rock.....this is one top rocking forum....you make it what it is....a superb hub of laughs, gossip, hard hitting info etc etc.............we used to get one or two pages a day.....now since 420 day it is just awesome...............eP........
High team.. I am afraid to ask what it takes to join that and I bet the hazing is terrible

Here is an inspirational story for you Stoners.

I love this story so much and it is very easy to sit and watch it many times over, I never tire of it!

See what you think!

It is called "The Man Who Planted Trees"

love this one, read it a few times, heal the land heal your soul

And there is literally NO ROOM for misinterpretation here!!

111enguin.jpg

^_^
hahaha, good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back