Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking fastbuds west coast og. it's a great stone! this was a fast one in my garden. she bloomed out quick so now I'm gonna smoke her. even at a 47 day chop, she delivers and very smooth classic og high!! this is my favorite stain!

works best for my body...
View attachment 559313
Germ to Chop?

Edit - you just answered my question lol

Germ to Chop?

Edit - you just answered my question lol
Arty these new genetics both Fastbuds and mephisto I'm just dropping the beans! I'm testing them very hard! .. None of the plants in my garden were germed. they grew from soil.. @ 100%
Fastbuds keeps asking me if im having issues, and I'm just not.. there big and stable!! same size look the same..

Arty these new genetics both Fastbuds and mephisto I'm just dropping the beans! I'm testing them very hard! .. None of the plants in my garden were germed. they grew from soil.. @ 100%
Fastbuds keeps asking me if im having issues, and I'm just not.. there big and stable!! same size look the same..
I have so many Mephisto beans I am good for a while but I like the line of fast buds a lot being from California and all

nap.gif
I gotta get the couch its been 45 minutes.. Im gonna fight it!!! Elvis resist the OG sleep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back