Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey the Girls are back!!! They Bloody Killed Kate!!

:pass:
blingbling.gif

I'm smoking fastbuds west coast og. it's a great stone! this was a fast one in my garden. she bloomed out quick so now I'm gonna smoke her. even at a 47 day chop, she delivers and very smooth classic og high!! this is my favorite stain!

works best for my body...
14617733305821757072741.jpg

I'm smoking fastbuds west coast og. it's a great stone! this was fast one in my garden. she bloomed out quick so now I'm gonna her. even at a 47 day chop she delivers and very smooth classic og high!! this is my favorite stain!

works best for my body...
View attachment 559313
This is what I grew my first time around. Very potent stuff. I love it!! I will be running this one again and any other fastbuds I can get my hands on. They have really incredible genetics in my opinion

This is what I grew my first time around. Very potent stuff. I love it!! I will be running this one again and any other fastbuds I can get my hands on. They have really incredible genetics in my opinion
They really do!! But Im not gonna Lie about My crush on mephisto genetics, They have a different "style" and I just have to grow it!!! Everything I grow from @mephisto genetics turns to gold!!

Grape Crinkle @ 34 days!!!:pass:

0427161026d[1].jpg
:smokeout:

They really do!! But Im not gonna Lie about My crush on mephisto genetics, They have a different "style" and I just have to grow it!!! Everything I grow from @mephisto genetics turns to gold!!

Grape Crinkle @ 34 days!!!:pass:

View attachment 559314:smokeout:
Nice plant Elvis! I want to grow some @mephisto but the seed bank I use no longer carries them :sadcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back