Status
Not open for further replies.
Those girls are damn funny!!! I like patsy, she is cool!!
pimpsmily-1.gif

I'm not British So I dont always understand the humor, But this show was very funny and ive watched it for a long time until they quit making the show..

Awesome entertainment, laughing till the cows come home.

2729551.jpg
Here's a pic of Joanna Lumley from back in the day..stoned much? Looks like she been sucking on a phatty.

5013731353_1facb02b14_z.jpg
Joanna was also the face of Mrs Mopp :rofl:

Joanna even mentions you in this video

They really do!! But Im not gonna Lie about My crush on mephisto genetics, They have a different "style" and I just have to grow it!!! Everything I grow from @mephisto genetics turns to gold!!

Grape Crinkle @ 34 days!!!:pass:

View attachment 559314:smokeout:
Grape crinkle , now that speaks to me. I love me some grapey goodness!

From the looks of it maybe 4 weeks. And that may be wishful thinking. I haven't utilized my setup to full potential yet due to inexperience but I think I have enough plants staggered in time properly to keep bud in my stash
Then you have some cure time

I'm smoking fastbuds west coast og. it's a great stone! this was a fast one in my garden. she bloomed out quick so now I'm gonna smoke her. even at a 47 day chop, she delivers and very smooth classic og high!! this is my favorite stain!

works best for my body...
View attachment 559313
47 days my god that's fast.. West coast OG you say .. What was the yield ?

Morning canna folk! Hows your day shaping up? Got the breeding tent put up for a few months, finishing up on a grow for summertime stockup and that tent will be pulled for a few months as well. Company/family coming up for a visit and the misses requested the grow room be taken down. Heading out to pay some bills. :pass:

Morning canna folk! How your day shaping up? Got the breeding tent put up for a few months, finishing up on a grow for summertime stockup and that tent will be pulled for a few months as well. Company/family coming up for a visit and the misses requested the grow room be taken down. Heading out to pay some bills. :pass:
Have a good day brother

47 days my god that's fast.. West coast OG you say .. What was the yield ?

Oh not much! i was weed poor and when ya grow several autos, sometimes you get a 'quick one" they bud out real quick, like 55 days max but 30 grams or less..
the one I had could have went longer but she was just in the way and now im smoking her!!:pass: she is very tasty but needs to dry out more!!!
I will tell ya that fastbuds WCOG is a fast autoflower, its a 75 80 day plant max!!

vigoewcog.jpg

showing the looove!!
vog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back