Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, what are those bumpy looking pots most CFL growers seem to be using on here called, and if you got one, how tall are they ?

Everything available here is the same height, they just get bigger diameter, and I'm looking for something where I can let the tap really stretch.

Thanks
Air pots made by superoots

The Superoots Air-pot is a growing container which is circular in shape but with a unique perforated side-wall which is textured like an egg-carton. In a conventional pot, roots grow outwards from the plant and when they hit the side-wall they begin to spiral around it. This process is relatively inefficient as the root-system ends up being densest around the outside of the pot leaving much of the soil within the container devoid of any roots. The Superoots Air-pot works in a very different way. Roots begin growing out from the plant as in a normal pot but when the roots hit the side-wall they are guided into a cone and then towards a perforation on the outside. As the roots do this they hit higher air-density and stop growing, an effect called “air-pruning". This causes the plant to send out more and more root-shoots which fill out the soil with a full and dense root-system.

Dimensions: (diameter x height)

1 Litre Air-pot: 120mm x 150mm
3 Litre Air-pot: 190mm x 250mm
6 Litre Air-pot: 230mm x 280mm
10 Litre Air-pot: 260mm x 320mm
15 Litre Air-pot: 300mm x 340mm
22.5 Litre Air-pot: 360mm x 350mm
30 Litre Air-pot: 420mm x 320mm
37 Litre Air-pot: 420mm x 380mm
45 Litre Air-pot: 430mm x 440mm

Question, what are those bumpy looking pots most CFL growers seem to be using on here called, and if you got one, how tall are they ?

Everything available here is the same height, they just get bigger diameter, and I'm looking for something where I can let the tap really stretch.

Thanks

Thanks stepside. I will go see if I can find any specs on them.

If anyone has any suggestions on very tall pots but without going crazy on diameter, the info would be greatly appreciated.

Peace

These are the three gallon Airpots I'm using. Hope this helps...

IMG_1459.JPG
IMG_1460.JPG

Whats your relationship to the dragon strains? I found a post from end of 2013 in another forum where you were listed as the breeder... But ive always thought the dragon strains were bred by Stone. Mind unscrambling my brain?

They are Mine..all mine..all mine....:dragon7:..mine..mine..mine.

1aadragon.jpg

My Babies....:dragon2:

When we set up AFN we had a little Breeding group and a few of the group used Dragons for breeding.
They were Asked to make first generation crosses with a Dragon Name..so we could Watch the crosses.

Stone was one of the group and created Stone Dragon...:thumbsup:

Further crosses he bred needed their own Identity..so he Themed his girls with the "Stone" in their names.

on a more serious note, about that bud cee-gar... I was to the left of @epenguin on 4.20 and i still can't get rid of that fish taste in my mouth. I'm pretty sure he rolled up using sheets of Nori...

:headbang:

EP, you know a match

Like...
Your breathe and a buffalo fart

Do buffalo fart smell like 10 day dead anchovies..?

Thanks for the badge Mossy, and the rep for my 4:20 post. I see I had to give up my med badge to get it. Any chance of getting it back to use as a permanent addition to my sig line? If so, how about my 4:20 party badge also. I was there and posted, just couldn't stay all day.

You shouldn't have lost your med badge trail..you are allowed 9 badges and you haven't maxed out yet..let me have a Look...

Rhubarb is exclusive to the UK?? Huh.
Rhubarb
Our Rhubarb is packed loose or with flow-pack. Rhubarb is a wonderful plant that even grows in the dark. We have Rhubarb from Holland and Spain.

To assure the quality, we work together with dedicated growers who are aware of the importance to support our concept: ‘first time right, every time’.

Rhubarb Facts:
• Rhubarb is a good source of lutein.
• Rhubarb is a good source of calcium, which is essential for the health and strength of your bones and teeth.
• Rhubarb provides vitamin K.

avail-rhubarb.png
worldmap-rhubarb.png

Countries of origin
  1. Holland
  2. Belgium
  3. Germany
  4. UK

Quick question ..I am testing out a new foliar feed,could it be documented in the fert section for a tester/reviewer badge ?? Or do only certain vendors/brands qualify ?? Thanks guys

It's worth noting on those Airpots that they have a kind of plastic bottom piece that sits maybe an inch or so off the bottom so that there is also an air pocket underneath, so for the actual soil depth I'd subtract a little from the total depth of the pot.

We are clever animals......thanks for highlighting some of our evolutionary advantages Trail......You forgot to mention our huge appendages and our capacity for loving everyone we come across, and I don't mean come in the rude sense.
Penguins are a bit naive, we love everyone........unless you cross us.......

We are clever animals......thanks for highlighting some of our evolutionary advantages Trail......You forgot to mention our huge appendages and our capacity for loving everyone we come across, and I don't mean come in the rude sense.
Penguins are a bit naive, we love everyone........unless you cross us.......
I'm sorry ole boy... No offense intended. I'll play nice from here on out. Honest Guv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back