Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, what are those bumpy looking pots most CFL growers seem to be using on here called, and if you got one, how tall are they ?

Everything available here is the same height, they just get bigger diameter, and I'm looking for something where I can let the tap really stretch.

Thanks

Need to avoid Google replies.......

So, whats long and thin covered in skin
and can have a purple line along it's shaft
gimmie an answer that's not too daft
Please don't shock, it ain't a cock !

eP.

Question, what are those bumpy looking pots most CFL growers seem to be using on here called, and if you got one, how tall are they ?

Everything available here is the same height, they just get bigger diameter, and I'm looking for something where I can let the tap really stretch.

Thanks
I think your talking airpots, I'm not exactly sure on heights

And..I'll be working my way through the Fat Kitties too..:thumbsup:..

:d5:

:pass::pass::pass:

Thanks for the badge Mossy, and the rep for my 4:20 post. I see I had to give up my med badge to get it. Any chance of getting it back to use as a permanent addition to my sig line? If so, how about my 4:20 party badge also. I was there and posted, just couldn't stay all day.

hello Briman. When you finish with arty's info you may like what Paul Stamets (Mr. Fungus} said at an Australian Seminar. He explains the "Big Picture" as simply as anybody could. Not specific to canna but in the end you know what it is about and the full potential. It is a bit long at 1:29:44 but you can skip the intro by starting at 13:30:00.

edit: I posted the link as text because it is so long. I didn't intend to embed it.:pass:
[/QUOTE]
Paul really lays out the importance of fungus to life as we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back