Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy for keepin an eye on us! Ive been dying to ask - Whats your relationship to the dragon strains? I found a post from end of 2013 in another forum where you were listed as the breeder... But ive always thought the dragon strains were bred by Stone. Mind unscrambling my brain?

on a more serious note, about that bud cee-gar... I was to the left of @epenguin on 4.20 and i still can't get rid of that fish taste in my mouth. I'm pretty sure he rolled up using sheets of Nori...
images

Got me stoned of my arse however... He brought some mighty fine seaweed to the party!

Thanks @Mossy for keepin an eye on us! Ive been dying to ask - Whats your relationship to the dragon strains? I found a post from end of 2013 in another forum where you were listed as the breeder... But ive always thought the dragon strains were bred by Stone. Mind unscrambling my brain?

on a more serious note, about that bud cee-gar... I was to the left of @epenguin on 4.20 and i still can't get rid of that fish taste in my mouth. I'm pretty sure he rolled up using sheets of Nori...
images

Got me stoned of my arse however... He brought some mighty fine seaweed to the party!
Hey Fred, give this a quick look... Videos are awesome
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/where-can-i-find-mossy-seeds.52032/page-2

Morning all! Whats on the docket today? I am cleaning a tent out and packing it away for a couple months, until company leaves, then its on again!

A riddle for you fine folks....
Tear one off and scratch my head, what was red is black instead. What am I?

Morning all! Whats on the docket today? I am cleaning a tent out and packing it away for a couple months, until company leaves, then its on again!

Bandaid

A match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back