Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh happy days my Autoflower Portal 420 deal arrived to day! :woohoo:

Inside was also a T-shirt from a Collage Competition using their strains.
DSCN2638 (FILEminimizer).JPG
This was the winning entry from me, now on a T-shirt.

I also received some seeds for winning the comp and I also ordered 5 seeds and got another 25 free seeds in the 420 deal plus some extra freebies because Stone is a absolute gent.

In total (prizes & 420 bundle) I received 47 seeds, they are as follows

• 10 x Blue Jade (regs) was supposed to be 10, I actually got 11 :yay:
  • 15 x Moonstone Amnesia (regs)
  • 10 x Mumbling Dragon (regs)
  • 3 x Burma diesel (reg photos)
  • 4 x Ruby (fems) was supposed to be 3 but got 4 :cooldance:
  • 1 x Fairy Frost (fem)
  • 1 x Nashira (fem)
  • 1 x Hydra (fem)
  • 1 x Moon tears (fem)
DSCN2640 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Happy as Larry, who could ask for more!!

While I'm at it I might as well show you some new bits of glass I have.

DSCN2605 (FILEminimizer).JPG

This is my new recycler dab rig with Qurtz nail,It also came with a ceramic nail too (not in the picture)

DSCN2613 (FILEminimizer).JPG

This is my Blaze Glycerine cooler. stick it in the freezer for extra cool bong rips. I have yet to buy the bottom part of the bong which is part of the Blaze mix and match collection.
The glycerine cooler was on special offer so grabbed it whilst the price was right. This thing is a beast and I love it , can't wait to get the bottom bit and then I can connect my Vape Xhale Cloud Evo vape to it and have super cool vapes!!!:yay:

DSCN2617 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN2616 (FILEminimizer).JPG

This is my beautiful glass spoon pipe. I love the colours on this and the red and white spotted end reminds me of a fly agaric mushroom.
DSCN2632 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN2633 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Finally my Cypress hill Phunky Feel Tips. Glass roach tips by Roor. Cypress Hill's Phuncky Feel Tips were created by B-Real to provide avid smokers with a new, refined method and product to better their smoking experience.

Peace

Arty

So much crazy stoner paraphernalia! Just a few days ago i read about 24k carat gold rollingpapers, combine those with one of them phunky feel tips and you really are a HIGH ROLLER in more than one meaning!

Anyone interested in literally just burning money, check out http://shinepapers.com/collections/gold-products
And be Quick, some products like the "white gold 2-sheet pack" for only 20$ is already sold out!!!:wall::jawdrop:

The only thing i have to say is :WTF:?!?

@arty zan however i kinda like the Idea of having reusable filters, does it differ at all from using a paper roach? As in the "experience" when smoking, i'm asking because i'm an old school joint smoker but i do realise that all those Rolling papers i burn each week isnt really that Eco-friendly... Maybe you havent tried them yet but i wouldnt mind a "product review"!

Yesterday was World Penguin Day, and we missed it!!:yoinks:
walking-penguin-animation.gif

images

That right chums, we were blissfully unaware of the monumental event! Missed it like the desert misses the rain!

So trying to make up for it I'm calling today "World Penguin Day v1.1.

Fun and silliness should be had so p-p-p-pop a peguin pic the funnier the better and if you think your a funny guy/gal write something even funnier under neath.

Fun facts are cool too and the raise awareness about these adorable birds!

Penguin animated gifs, youtube videos, fun facts and even taking the mickey, what ever you like, post em up coz tomorrow is just another day.
penguin-dancing-animation.gif

a57f2c1f0fa3d84b3a7db0fb991f9407.jpg

c99d62597eab0ddcc81ff9140145667d.jpg

Who knew, knees eh??

FPnPP.jpg

well at least that's what he told her!
Spies a pebble an thinks that'll do, ere you go love.:haha:

Good afternoon stoners, hope you're all having a good day, the herb is aplenty and the vibe is good!
Nice glass @arty zan, and a lovely seed haul. Not sure about those Bet Lynch spliff holder things though:shrug:
World penguin day eh? eP certainly kept that one quiet, what's he hiding????? I suppose we should celebrate these charming creatures though, here's a video showing their amazing intelligence, agility and natural poise.

@arty zan however i kinda like the Idea of having reusable filters, does it differ at all from using a paper roach? As in the "experience" when smoking, i'm asking because i'm an old school joint smoker but i do realise that all those Rolling papers i burn each week isnt really that Eco-friendly... Maybe you havent tried them yet but i wouldnt mind a "product review"!
ChillFred you've called me out! lol:haha:

What can I say? well I'll say this "I love Weed" and I also like to collect paraphernalia, Who knows maybe these will be collectable one day. They are kept in a bubble wrap bag to keep the tin nice.

I recon if I still smoke spliffs they would have had an outing, but since giving up tobacco and becoming an avid vaper, the situation hasn't arisen.

I guess if I built a blunt (with tobacco free blunt wraps) then they might get a spin.

I'll still hit a bong or do a dab but for the majority of the time I like to vape.

Gold papers now that is a step too far. If I did buy them they'd go straight into storage and I'd shoot anyone lighting one up. It is ideas like this that don't last long and them that do buy them will most probably smoke them. It is items like this that will become highly collectable.

What with the increasing availability of cannabis paraphernalia and as the laws governing it around the World change, people will collect more cannabis goodies.

For anyone who has seen American pickers, cannabis collectables I am thinking will become more sought after, in the future.

I already collect vintage cannabis comix, cannabis magazines, cannabis books, Grinder cards (think some of these will be v collectable, some not so much) as well as a load of other bits and pieces.

If anyone has something cool cannabis related or a cannabis collection be sure to post a pic, who know some of us may be sitting on a future gold mine!

Last edited:

The paraphernalia conversation reminded me of something on my list of pipes I want to get when I've got the $$. Twisty blunt from an outfit called 7-pipe. I like that it can also fit standard pipe joints (don't remember off hand if it's 14mm or 18mm).

Long vid, but good review:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back