Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feenix: Paul Stamets has some very interesting stuff to tell about fungi. Have you seen his TEDx talk about fungi? One thing that really stuck in my head is that he shows how fungi can break down oil. Very cool.[/QUOTE]

I have not watched it. I see he has more than a few vids out. I watched this last year hoping that speaking outside the country, he would cover a lot of what was in the others I saw listed and he did.. I can listen to him and get it. Even when he mumbles through an occasional word. He is a smart guy.
I was impressed when he gave the rights to his very valuable patents o the Austral;an people, with no strings other than some general rules protecting the forests.

Now I feel I need to point out i didn't name this video.

Penguins as with humans are not collectively stupid but some really do seem to be a pillchard short of a tin of fish.

without further a do for your delectation are some silly penguins.

I'm sorry we can't return your video tapes and there definitely isn't £250 for each clip, who do think I am Jeremy Beadle/Lisa Riley/Harry hill?

Mondays would suck with no weed.....
View attachment 558604
I'll tell ya what's worse...being at work with no weed and a crappy connection that won't let you post!!! I had a bunch of catching up to do after work last night..what's work coming to when you can't post all day!!!!! geeeeeze ..repair man is gonna finish the washer today and all I can think is,there went my money for an led...life is good tho ,I have good family and friends ( including AFN) and lots of good bud!!!!! Happy Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back