Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess on that outdoor grow would be da local yute dem, it doesn't look like an experienced guerrilla grow at all to me. That shady "fence" that looks like a butterfly could trash it got the grow busted, it looks like the plants are too closely spaced and they've dumped half a ton of slug pellets around the poor things. It's also still pretty early to be putting plants out without cover in the uk, especially small ones like that, but hey props to em for trying.
The "branches used to train them" bit (when they are clearly holding the crap fence up) made me laugh. Wonderful British journalism again:rolleyes2:

And..I'll be working my way through the Fat Kitties too..:thumbsup:..

:d5:

:pass::pass::pass:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the badge Mossy, and the rep for my 4:20 post. I see I had to give up my med badge to get it. Any chance of getting it back to use as a permanent addition to my sig line? If so, how about my 4:20 party badge also. I was there and posted, just couldn't stay all day.

Does anyone have any good links on mycorrhizae and beneficial bacteria that dont read like a botany college book?? Is there such a thing as overdoing it in your medium with myco and bacteria? :shrug:

hello Briman. When you finish with arty's info you may like what Paul Stamets (Mr. Fungus} said at an Australian Seminar. He explains the "Big Picture" as simply as anybody could. Not specific to canna but in the end you know what it is about and the full potential. It is a bit long at 1:29:44 but you can skip the intro by starting at 13:30:00.

edit: I posted the link as text because it is so long. I didn't intend to embed it.:pass:

Last edited:
Hi @Mossy, I think something went wrong with getting my 2nd fat kitty badge. Could you look in to it for me? =)

@Feenix: Paul Stamets has some very interesting stuff to tell about fungi. Have you seen his TEDx talk about fungi? One thing that really stuck in my head is that he shows how fungi can break down oil. Very cool.

Mondays would suck with no weed.....
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(2).jpg

Good Morning Chumlies

good-morning-coffee-sun-ag1.gif

Another outrageously fab day outside, just how I like em!

Oh bugger we missed it!!!!!!! Monday was World Penguin Day! still doesn't mean we can't have a lil bit of fun at their expense though!!
anim005.gif

Penguin-cartoon-animation.gif
Actually, it was one of two days dedicated to the adorable, waddling birds. April 25 is World Penguin Day while January 20th is Penguin Awareness Day.

In addition to two penguin days, there are believed to be 17 penguin species, ranging from the Little Blue Penguin to the mighty Emperor Penguin. And several of these are threatened by climate change.

OMG seriously, what are we like??? No point on relying on eP to let us know, it's like when people don't tell you it's their Birthday, they just don'y want the fuss!

Who can blame him, after all who invented the stupid idea of it's your Birthday so you buy everyone a cake (haddock if your a penguin) in the office.

In honor of everyone’s favorite tuxedo-ed bird, Why not paste the funniest pics of those lovable birds you can find.
penguin.gif

I know we aint running the caption comp currently but why not just write something sarcastic ,pithy, pertinent, or just plain ridiculous about these fish munching menaces (haha just a usual day at the office then):crying:

We can't let World penguin day slip away without the old bird catching a bit of stick.
penguin12.gif

There aint no stinking prizes for this one folks, this just for ships and giggles and a chance to poke a bit of fun at these monochrome purveyors of fishy filth.
Penguin-skiing-animation.gif

survey-questions-dumb-penguin.jpg

Ummm..."dumb penguin" I seriously forgot to tell AFN it was World Penguin Day!!
smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_100-101.gif

2e25e873ef4e1afbf78e1fcd27e63337407ced6a25da4dfd1e5b1d0440fdbe83.jpg

I aint dancing and singing for any stinking body. Grumpy feet , now that's more like it. Hurumph!:rofl:

3313182084_ab4faf1ec9.jpg

hahahahahahaha! lmao bob you twat.
Your gonna have a nasty bump on your head, let me get you an ice pack for that hehe :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back