Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks stepside. I will go see if I can find any specs on them.

If anyone has any suggestions on very tall pots but without going crazy on diameter, the info would be greatly appreciated.

Peace
I haven't tried it but I'm sure somewhere on this site I've seen people stack airpots for more height.

Morning stoners, yesterday was a long day. Almost late for work today. I need sleep
Blessed sleep, up here it is no longer dark, keep going and going, energy is rampant, by the time of the solstice pretty sleep deprived, eventually my body says "fuck it" and sleeps, light and all.

Blessed sleep, up here it is no longer dark, keep going and going, energy is rampant, by the time of the solstice pretty sleep deprived, eventually my body says "fuck it" and sleeps, light and all.
I can go for days without sleep, but when it catches up.... Doesn't matter where or when I'm out. All done

Oh happy days my Autoflower Portal 420 deal arrived to day! :woohoo:

Inside was also a T-shirt from a Collage Competition using their strains.
View attachment 558828 This was the winning entry from me, now on a T-shirt.

I also received some seeds for winning the comp and I also ordered 5 seeds and got another 25 free seeds in the 420 deal plus some extra freebies because Stone is a absolute gent.

In total (prizes & 420 bundle) I received 47 seeds, they are as follows
You ace it with that collage arty, quite artsy, the ancient standing stone
  • 10 x Blue Jade (regs) was supposed to be 10, I actually got 11 :yay:
  • 15 x Moonstone Amnesia (regs)
  • 10 x Mumbling Dragon (regs)
  • 3 x Burma diesel (reg photos)
  • 4 x Ruby (fems) was supposed to be 3 but got 4 :cooldance:
  • 1 x Fairy Frost (fem)
  • 1 x Nashira (fem)
  • 1 x Hydra (fem)
  • 1 x Moon tears (fem)
View attachment 558833

Happy as Larry, who could ask for more!!

While I'm at it I might as well show you some new bits of glass I have.

View attachment 558834
This is my new recycler dab rig with Qurtz nail,It also came with a ceramic nail too (not in the picture)

View attachment 558835
This is my Blaze Glycerine cooler. stick it in the freezer for extra cool bong rips. I have yet to buy the bottom part of the bong which is part of the Blaze mix and match collection.
The glycerine cooler was on special offer so grabbed it whilst the price was right. This thing is a beast and I love it , can't wait to get the bottom bit and then I can connect my Vape Xhale Cloud Evo vape to it and have super cool vapes!!!:yay:

View attachment 558836 View attachment 558837
This is my beautiful glass spoon pipe. I love the colours on this and the red and white spotted end reminds me of a fly agaric mushroom.
View attachment 558838 View attachment 558839
Finally my Cypress hill Phunky Feel Tips. Glass roach tips by Roor. Cypress Hill's Phuncky Feel Tips were created by B-Real to provide avid smokers with a new, refined method and product to better their smoking experience.

Peace

You aced it with that collage arty, very artsy, the ancient standing stones connected to our present pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back