Status
Not open for further replies.
They are Mine..all mine..all mine....:dragon7:..mine..mine..mine.

View attachment 558943

My Babies....:dragon2:

When we set up AFN we had a little Breeding group and a few of the group used Dragons for breeding.
They were Asked to make first generation crosses with a Dragon Name..so we could Watch the crosses.

Stone was one of the group and created Stone Dragon...:thumbsup:

Further crosses he bred needed their own Identity..so he Themed his girls with the "Stone" in their names.

Thanks for sharing! Thats really cool! So you are the true "Mother of Dragons"! :worship::worship::pass:

They are Mine..all mine..all mine....:dragon7:..mine..mine..mine.

View attachment 558943

My Babies....:dragon2:

When we set up AFN we had a little Breeding group and a few of the group used Dragons for breeding.
They were Asked to make first generation crosses with a Dragon Name..so we could Watch the crosses.

Stone was one of the group and created Stone Dragon...:thumbsup:

Further crosses he bred needed their own Identity..so he Themed his girls with the "Stone" in their names.

:headbang:

Do buffalo fart smell like 10 day dead anchovies..?

You shouldn't have lost your med badge trail..you are allowed 9 badges and you haven't maxed out yet..let me have a Look...
gee Mossy that's not my quote, lol, ?

Air pots made by superoots

The Superoots Air-pot is a growing container which is circular in shape but with a unique perforated side-wall which is textured like an egg-carton. In a conventional pot, roots grow outwards from the plant and when they hit the side-wall they begin to spiral around it. This process is relatively inefficient as the root-system ends up being densest around the outside of the pot leaving much of the soil within the container devoid of any roots. The Superoots Air-pot works in a very different way. Roots begin growing out from the plant as in a normal pot but when the roots hit the side-wall they are guided into a cone and then towards a perforation on the outside. As the roots do this they hit higher air-density and stop growing, an effect called “air-pruning". This causes the plant to send out more and more root-shoots which fill out the soil with a full and dense root-system.

Dimensions: (diameter x height)

1 Litre Air-pot: 120mm x 150mm
3 Litre Air-pot: 190mm x 250mm
6 Litre Air-pot: 230mm x 280mm
10 Litre Air-pot: 260mm x 320mm
15 Litre Air-pot: 300mm x 340mm
22.5 Litre Air-pot: 360mm x 350mm
30 Litre Air-pot: 420mm x 320mm
37 Litre Air-pot: 420mm x 380mm
45 Litre Air-pot: 430mm x 440mm

Thank You !

Thanks for the badge Mossy, and the rep for my 4:20 post. I see I had to give up my med badge to get it. Any chance of getting it back to use as a permanent addition to my sig line? If so, how about my 4:20 party badge also. I was there and posted, just couldn't stay all day.

Your post from page 1327 trail..the quote names the poster...:thumbsup:and it says you..

gee Mossy that's not my quote, lol, ?

never had a med badge

Twilight zone....:doc1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back