Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my entry:View attachment 556185 Isn't she gorgeous? A new strain I'm working on, calling her "The Invisible One CBD 0.1" The ultimate in stealth. To the unstoned eye it appears that there is no plant there. Her stats are amazing: Imagination to maturity 0 days, not affected by heat cold mold, or anything. No nutes required, water when you feel like it. She can be big she can be small, she can be whatever you want her to be. And yield? Sky's the limit, actually no limit. Her buds are your favorite color, size, aroma, density. She can be so sticky that buds stick to your hands and are difficult to remove with your teeth.

smoke report: Just pull one of these beautiful buds off and toke, no need to dry and cure, of course. Be forewarned though, strong shit. This is what happened to me; first hit, on exhale, passed out, woke on floor with a dog tongue in my ear. First one hit quitter I ever smoked.
What a beauty i cant belive

here's my entry:View attachment 556185 Isn't she gorgeous? A new strain I'm working on, calling her "The Invisible One CBD 0.1" The ultimate in stealth. To the unstoned eye it appears that there is no plant there. Her stats are amazing: Imagination to maturity 0 days, not affected by heat cold mold, or anything. No nutes required, water when you feel like it. She can be big she can be small, she can be whatever you want her to be. And yield? Sky's the limit, actually no limit. Her buds are your favorite color, size, aroma, density. She can be so sticky that buds stick to your hands and are difficult to remove with your teeth.

smoke report: Just pull one of these beautiful buds off and toke, no need to dry and cure, of course. Be forewarned though, strong shit. This is what happened to me; first hit, on exhale, passed out, woke on floor with a dog tongue in my ear. First one hit quitter I ever smoked.
It wont let me :slap: you atm mate. But, I`ve gotta say I snorted m`Chronic wine, all over m` carpet when I saw this! Proper funny bro, caught me off-guard...Quality! :biggrin:

And this is also a day we should pay tribute to this man:

JH1.jpg

Auto Halibut (an imaginary strain for them who like it fishy)

upload_2016-4-20_20-39-23.jpeg

10 pack of fems from fishy fiend seeds £20.00

SeedBank :

Name - fishy fiend seeds

Strain:
Auto Halibut

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro: soil is made from penguin poop

Description A mostly indica strain crossed with Alaskan Ruderalis for that Auto goodness

Nutes: Penguin poop, fish mix & blood fish and bone meal

Description/look Unusual black and white buds with bright yellow pistils, very sticky

Light (kind and schedule): Arctic 12/12 at spring equinox 24/0 mid summer and 12/12 vernal equinox

Description of aroma smells to high heaven a true connoisseurs smoke and truly a taste to be acquired. If you like stanky weed which has a fishy odor with a hit of Ozone and Ammonia, well your in for a treat.

From seed to harvest date: __days 60 germ to harvest 3 crops possible in one summer

Dry Yield: _g 200g per plant

High/Effect Duration: A huge indica kick , lots of energy at first leading to a paralyzing couch lock. Duration 3 hours

Description of high
Gives you monochromatic vision, all your mates look black and white and seem to have ice cream cornet cones stuck to their faces. Waddling as you lose the feeling in your legs.Massive munchies with a craving for anchovies.

In-depth This is one smoke you will never forget. It is the marmite of the cannabis world. It can make you feel belligerent and a lil grumpy but on the hole it will make you feel like your gliding through an aqua marine wonderland, very chilled and relaxiing. For some the taste may make them gag where other will think it tastes more like a deliscious plate of sashimi and whelks with a hint of sea anemonie.

RATE SCALE: ***** if you like fish *if you don't like fish

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description Those black and white nugs look so appealing and are completely covered in crystals, some say they look like they are encrusted in salt.Be careful when opening this stuff kicks like a mule!! Hold your nose and gently let a bit of the smell in your nose first ,be fore warned!

THE GROWTH: *****

Description of growth Growth can vary a bit all depending how much penguin poop you can get hold of. If you have plenty then these bad boys will put on a massive amount of bud, truly astonishing yields.

THE SMELL: *****
Best have a clothes peg at hand. Honestly poohwee this stuff pongs, stanky stanky weed. Fishy tones with ozone a real nose twitcher, some people have been known to run out the room, hand over mouth and drive the porcelain truck to chunder town. Whilst other will find this fishy whiff absolutely devine and start rolling around in it covering their feathers like it was cologne.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description big thick clods of fairly acrid smoke. This one is a true lung expander and is best smoked by them that can hold their breath for a long time.

THE HIGH: *****

Description Amazing, some of the best smoke ever, this one will knock you over like a felled red wood. It also makes you feel like a penguin and will have you waddling around and squawking at all and sundry.

Last edited:
I want to say that this has been a blast the vibe here is the best.. This is the only forum I visit and I am pretty addicted to it.. Not leaving but happy 4/20 all...:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back