Status
Not open for further replies.
:bravo:
AFN has a great vibe, AFN always was the place for good vibrations. We don't tolerate trolls, spammers and any forms of negativity. We love AF's and the people who frequent our community. Today has shown what a vibrant and friendly place we have.

We Love penguins too...:pighug:..on toast..BBQ..with a little liver and a bottle of chianti......slurrrp...

Oh man, giggity. It's 9:28 am on 4-20 I think I'm going to have a great day!!!

The Mega poll just closed... I squeaked it out by 2 votes.

Guess I don't need to order any seeds today !!!
:bong: I love 420

CONGRATULATIONS stepside...:bravo::bravo::bravo:..Way to Go..there were some of the Best growers on AFN in that FastBuds Test..
:worship: Well Done Bud..:bighug:

Ooops...I fired up early again!

Ah well..sing Mary Jane by Crashing Mojo twice without the song book and smoke 1 joint @ 20 past the hour all day today.. :yeah:..that'll Laarn Yer..

:crying:

Not sure really :shrug:..I have the the odd epiphany, every now and again (some folks call me 'special'...

Aw krug...:bighug:..they said Special Needs Bud..special needs..:pighug:

:crying::crying::crying:

Thanks @Mossy. Appreciate it bro

Bro...?......:kiss:..you not see my Lippy...I Always wear Lippy on High days & holidays...

Happy 4/20....:hookah:

CONGRATULATIONS pop22....:bravo:..Happy 4/20

Cheers Boss, I think !

y' can start to go off people at times. You know, when you get that strange feeling......but I do like Chianti....

I'll second that :bighug:
Plus they have some out of this world 420 deals/discounts which also come with 20 free seeds!:worship:

They`re proper peeps, f` sure mate! :toke:
I'll second all this. Took me a while to learn about them but, man I am glad to have them. Starting a semi-auto breeding project tonight/tomorrow with 15 Stone Fairy. I'm getting excited!:yay:

To everyone who has posted today on Live Stoners.........my "Like" gun is smouldering in the corner.....if I missed you, I apologise.....I would have loved to have given you all some well deserved REP, but my REP gun can't cope with such quantities. I still can't get over what a day this has/is on LS......viva la Revolucion !!!

Aw krug...:bighug:..they said Special Needs Bud..special needs..:pighug:

:crying::crying::crying:
Ooohh...Miaowww! You swore you`d never mention my predisposition t`mentalness:yoinks:...Geeeezzzz!:shrug: Oh well, no harm done:pighug:... biatch!:toke: 555

here's my entry:
P1020255.JPG
Isn't she gorgeous? A new strain I'm working on, calling her "The Invisible One CBD 0.1" The ultimate in stealth. To the unstoned eye it appears that there is no plant there. Her stats are amazing: Imagination to maturity 0 days, not affected by heat cold mold, or anything. No nutes required, water when you feel like it. She can be big she can be small, she can be whatever you want her to be. And yield? Sky's the limit, actually no limit. Her buds are your favorite color, size, aroma, density. She can be so sticky that buds stick to your hands and are difficult to remove with your teeth.

smoke report: Just pull one of these beautiful buds off and toke, no need to dry and cure, of course. Be forewarned though, strong shit. This is what happened to me; first hit, on exhale, passed out, woke on floor with a dog tongue in my ear. First one hit quitter I ever smoked.

To everyone who has posted today on Live Stoners.........my "Like" gun is smouldering in the corner.....if I missed you, I apologise.....I would have loved to have given you all some well deserved REP, but my REP gun can't cope with such quantities. I still can't get over what a day this has/is on LS......viva la Revolucion !!!
Keep that rep Gun working cause I wouldn't mind a punch to the nose haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back