Status
Not open for further replies.
In all my time on AFN, I have never seen such a response to 420......it is mind blowing how you lot can bump a thread beyond any expectations.

Unbelievable........now.....don't let it pass as a one off. Keep it up chums. AFN has a great vibe, AFN always was the place for good vibrations. We don't tolerate trolls, spammers and any forms of negativity. We love AF's and the people who frequent our community. Today has shown what a vibrant and friendly place we have.

Keep coming back, tell your friends to join and do an intro. Worship our beloved herb and the good it can do. Days like this make me proud to be a small part of AFN, and proud to be part of this great circle of friends.

Now before I go too far OTT, I will shut up. But you get my drift. eP.
I couldn't say it better. I feel the vibe every day at afn.
Happy 420
cu tobe

Happy 420!!!
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg

I love it! I'll give 100 rep points to the winner!

420 Competition is go..........

Ok here is what I am going to do

I am thinking a quick and dirty comp, like best or worst photoshopped cheat of an entry !

Lets go with.......24 hours to grow a New Imaginary AutoFlower plant. Any means of cheating allowed. I need a journal from start to finish (on one page) You don't need to be a photo shop wizzard, crude n dirty works for me. I also need a ridiculous smoke report for your imaginary new variety. Words can replace pictures if needs be. This so called new variety grows from start to finish in 24 hours.

Here is the place to post your entries------------------->https://www.autoflower.org/threads/eps-silly-420-competition-but-good-prizes.51889/

You can duplicate them here also.....

Mercifully, Aunty has put at my disposal some fantastic beans to offer as prize(s)......I kid you not. I may even enter myself !!!

Oi ! I heard that

The prize is well worth the entry......I promise......lets just say.....Sweet Seeds + Short Stuff......does that whet your appetite ?

Go for it my good chums.........let your imagination fly.........eP.

ps, entries close when I say so. This is not a democracy !

In all my time on AFN, I have never seen such a response to 420......it is mind blowing how you lot can bump a thread beyond any expectations.

Unbelievable........now.....don't let it pass as a one off. Keep it up chums. AFN has a great vibe, AFN always was the place for good vibrations. We don't tolerate trolls, spammers and any forms of negativity. We love AF's and the people who frequent our community. Today has shown what a vibrant and friendly place we have.

Keep coming back, tell your friends to join and do an intro. Worship our beloved herb and the good it can do. Days like this make me proud to be a small part of AFN, and proud to be part of this great circle of friends.

Now before I go too far OTT, I will shut up. But you get my drift. eP.
Ahherrrmmm...We also love Photos`(we`re not allowed t`talk about `em anymore though! :rofl: Don`t wanna push m`luck though, so I`llshut up about the fact that on 4:20(yes 4:20!!!), I`m waiting for you PPs` t`stop by your `mamas` and say high! :biggrin: ...Only kidding y`miserable sods :pighug:. Happy `holy day` m`lovilies! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back