Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY 4:20 on 4.20!!!
giphy.gif

An entry yes does it fulfil all the requirement? Or do I need to add more?

Arty - all LS dudes......If you post in the entry thread.....it is an entry. Period.......did you see me come all US when I said Period...haha.....we would never say that in the Black Country....unless you wanted to get your head kicked in !!!

Actually a single picture or sentence could win. Or a most detailed mock journal ! we will wait and see.......eP.

What's up AFN..... Sorry I haven't been around much on this glorious day the night shift ran long and I had to catch a few extra zzzz s before i have another 13 or 14 hrs ahead of me.... I'll be in to check up on you crazy feckers in a bit... happy 420 ury body.

:vibe::frog::vibe::frog::vibe:

images.jpg

:smokeout::headbang::headbang::smokeout::headbang::headbang::smokeout:

sooo,

I am affraid the girl posted earlier (tonite) up for a chop... is still in my bathtub!! (this was like 50 posts ago.. what a AFN vibe... love emoticon whatever)

Heading back to the tent for a postponed chop!! I will post the final pics tomoz I guess now.

420 always wins... Red eyes (mangled for my peeps) Much Love.

Sour

@epenguin
shh don't say anything right now chum, just PM me and no one will know anything about ribingbay hteay enguinpay, no worra i mean. There is a ratecay foay tinkingsay ishfay niay tiay orfay ouyay, umms hteay ordway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back