Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaa ???????????????

waiting with baited (or even BAD breath)........come on Boss......what !!!

By the way,

cute kitty pictures don't cut it for me. When I see such a picture, I just want to roast one on a spit. Then feed it to the meerkats. In case you didn't get my drift.....I am not a fan of cats. Nasty stuck up creatures.

But some people feel the same way about Penguins. So where does that leave me ?

Up the creek without a paddle, thats where....Don't hate me.....too much......eP.

By the way,

cute kitty pictures don't cut it for me. When I see such a picture, I just want to roast one on a spit. Then feed it to the meerkats. In case you didn't get my drift.....I am not a fan of cats. Nasty stuck up creatures.

But some people feel the same way about Penguins. So where does that leave me ?

Up the creek without a paddle, thats where....Don't hate me.....too much......eP.
you got wings........"don't need no stinking paddle".......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bighug:

Been working on a little project/build to get me back in the game, I'm going micro :size:

It has been 8 months since my last grow and that has affected me psychologically big time.

Not being able to grow really gets me down and also makes me feel like I haven't much to contribute, of course that is absolute nonsense, I've always got some nugget about something or other just waiting to be shared in our wonderful world.

Not having my lil plants growing is like losing a loved one (a little to dramatic?? no not in the least) I was bereft with out my babies as any father would be.

Steps have been taken to rectify this and fuck anyone who wants to stop me, this will be so small that even if I did get gripped (not gonna though) they will just laugh there asses off and give me a warning.

Micro I here you say? Ho yus! You've heard of " Honey I shrunk the kids", well this is gonna be "Arty shrunk the weed".

In order to do this I am gonna grow in a pc server tower 63Cm in height, I have a new Cree cxb3590 grow light.
DSCN2567 (FILEminimizer).JPG

This little bute is as bright as a Harvard genius, maybe a little too bright , so i may have to get a dimmable LED Driver.

I've just made my tiny carbon filter.
DSCN2571 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN2604 (FILEminimizer).JPG

there are still a number of things I still need to finish and build but progress is being made.

Do I feel happier? Oh boy do I! To grow my beloved plant this is what makes me sooo happy!

There will be more to see as I do more to the cab, i keep everyone updated and of course do a grow and tell.

I also have 15 Stone Dragons Regs (I got me some dragons at last) :dragon1:but they will have to wait until I have a little more space.
I'm thinking the first grow will be "Black Stone" as I have them in fems.

My micro cab will only take one plant at a time as I'm not gonna go quite to the extremes of "Stunted" but that may have to be a future project for when I have the cab dialed in.

At the moment everything is in the build stage, next stage (the first grow) will be the Beta test stage where I will learn how to grow in a tiny space and see what amendments need to made to the cab etc.

Hopefully, all being well, it should mean a bit more posting and general banter from me, so be forewarned lol.

Have a splendid weekend and a big hug :bighug:

P.S do we have them for the weekend?

Big Love

Arty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back