Status
Not open for further replies.
and the stoned smoke report badge? Do I just post a smoke report I've already posted?
Quoting Mossy here - New Fat Plus Rep Kitty for members with over 1,000 Likes. This one is new in and can be backdated...if You have Earned one with over 1,000 Likes..yell up for a "Fat Plus Rep Kitty Badge" in Live Stoners thread and I will start adding them over the weekend..as time permits. Have a great weekend.

AFN Badge Collectors Badge Request - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badge-collectors-badge-request.51574/

To quote the Owld Dragon - New to AFN...a Stoned Smoke Report Badge.
When you have grown your girls out with a documented grow on AFN..come give us a Stoned Smoke Report from your First Smoke of your New Girl.
Drop your Stoned Smoke Report into the Live Stoners thread and you will get the Stoned Smoke Report Badge and a 100 Plus Rep Bonus.

I've mentioned you could do with a Fat kitty rep in the Badge Collector part of the forum, dunno if you've dropped your report in to Live Stoners, so didn't mention that. Head over to the Badge collectors page and let em know if you have.

Quoting Mossy here - New Fat Plus Rep Kitty for members with over 1,000 Likes. This one is new in and can be backdated...if You have Earned one with over 1,000 Likes..yell up for a "Fat Plus Rep Kitty Badge" in Live Stoners thread and I will start adding them over the weekend..as time permits. Have a great weekend.

AFN Badge Collectors Badge Request - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badge-collectors-badge-request.51574/

To quote the Owld Dragon - New to AFN...a Stoned Smoke Report Badge.
When you have grown your girls out with a documented grow on AFN..come give us a Stoned Smoke Report from your First Smoke of your New Girl.
Drop your Stoned Smoke Report into the Live Stoners thread and you will get the Stoned Smoke Report Badge and a 100 Plus Rep Bonus.

I've mentioned you could do with a Fat kitty rep in the Badge Collector part of the forum, dunno if you've dropped your report in to Live Stoners, so didn't mention that. Head over to the Badge collectors page and let em know if you have.
thanks arty

Mongo launches off our back deck....
dd.JPG

thanks arty
My pleasure bro :)
Here is my definition of what a kitten is "it's a little purr all wrapped up in fur" lol ,
b5a5bfeca8e4cd2223a948aa99f50067.jpg
now don't you dare tell anyone I'm not as hard as nails! mums the word, keep it under your hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back