Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watering until I have very little run off at the bottom. sort to ask but cannabis slang is like a diff language to me IMO? What do you think about the brown spots Cal mag deficiency? What do you suggest I do? Thanks

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

i guess its not household bleach they use for anal bleaching ?
:gary:

If you have a case of the "Farmers" (Farmer Giles = Piles) then good old roughage will save the day again, it's a no brainer if you want a no strainer.
Eat proper food and you'll be dropping bombs like they were greased lead weights.:laughcry:

jesus christ butty,i live in wales mun fucking egg and chips i was brought up on...............wtf is a abbosheene ? :crying:

Blooming heck,

I leave for a few mins and the place turns to derogatory bollox. I mean wha' the feck are you guys up to ???

Get a grip on the stories in offer my chums....

Porridge is one of my all time faves. When I went to jail, I put my learning down to Norman Stanly Fletcher. He taught me all I needed to know how to survive in pokey. And boy did it work ! Just be your self and live for little victories.

eP.

jesus christ butty,i live in wales mun fucking egg and chips i was brought up on...............wtf is a abbosheene ? :crying:
lol

Iechyd da now that is an oxymoron (An oxymoron (usual plural oxymorons, less commonly the Greek-style oxymora) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes elements that appear to be contradictory. Oxymorons appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors (such as "ground pilot") and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.):rofl:

There was a chip shop in Port Talbot (p'talbot) that sold Cheese burgers so I bough one and it was unlike any cheese burger I had ever had. I was a burger encased in cheesy mashed potato and then dipped in batter and deep fried. It tasted lovely but it was not on for having a healthy dump the next day.
BTW here is a joke I think only you might understand, "Mysteg is bigger than your steg" got to be from the swansea area or the south to get it, anyhow buttie we'll see you after.

lol

Iechyd da now that is an oxymoron (An oxymoron (usual plural oxymorons, less commonly the Greek-style oxymora) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes elements that appear to be contradictory. Oxymorons appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors (such as "ground pilot") and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.):rofl:

There was a chip shop in Port Talbot (p'talbot) that sold Cheese burgers so I bough one and it was unlike any cheese burger I had ever had. I was a burger encased in cheesy mashed potato and then dipped in batter and deep fried. It tasted lovely but it was not on for having a healthy dump the next day.
BTW here is a joke I think only you might understand, "Mysteg is bigger than your steg" got to be from the swansea area or the south to get it, anyhow buttie we'll see you after.

hmmmmm ewe got my nut thinking ya bach...do i know ewe from another site ? possibly stalag ? mmmmmmm the brain is boggling ya,oi dont ewe mean maesteg ?? and also im fucked on the joke,im from north wales see :crying:

if your a hippy called jeff then maybe if not, dunno? lol

Maesteg is a small town in near Port Talbot. Yes I do mean Maesteg lmao there goes my dyslexia again, couldn't be arsed to look it up .

Np used to know a guy on a forum called "Jeff hippy"
I had a Gf who was at Swansea Uni and my mate used to do deliveries around the whole of south wales, i used to go for a jolly in the van with him so i got to see almost every part of south wales up to Swansea.
I also used to go to little England (pembrokeshire) on my hols too, I love wales, it is such a beautiful place and the people rock as well, although I must admit it is a little more stand offish up north where it seems a little more nationalist and everybody is a welsh speaker.
I've done a lot of shrooming in wales too, I know some great places near me but in wales I seen what I can only describe a golden carpets, where the sheep have munched the grass so short it is like a bowling green and the wind has air dried the mushrooms before you have picked them , amazing.

Np used to know a guy on a forum called "Jeff hippy"
I had a Gf who was at Swansea Uni and my mate used to do deliveries around the whole of south wales, i used to go for a jolly in the van with him so i got to see almost every part of south wales up to Swansea.
I also used to go to little England (pembrokeshire) on my hols too, I love wales, it is such a beautiful place and the people rock as well, although I must admit it is a little more stand offish up north where it seems a little more nationalist and everybody is a welsh speaker.
I've done a lot of shrooming in wales too, I know some great places near me but in wales I seen what I can only describe a golden carpets, where the sheep have munched the grass so short it is like a bowling green and the wind has air dried the mushrooms before you have picked them , amazing.

i agree with ewe bach,its the land of buds and honey :crying: oi if ewe want a good shroom picking area give me a pm,i`ll give ewe gps of a carrier bag full of shrooms in an hour :crying: i cant trip no more my head wont take it nowadays,i done to many over the years see.atb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back