Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't look like they have been missing meals, ha ha, maybe you are just one of their cafeteria stops

They were not locals. They were clean and healthy. Sniffing everything. The white tried to go in the house as if she owned it. Hound and I both fell in love and she would have never had to leave. Hound tried to get romantic and she took off. Or some one blew the whistle. one minute she was laying quietly, the next she was gone. We are always a soft touch for the occasional stray. These guys were different.

That opens an interesting question. On the side of the road, a dogs hitting on a car is accepted as probable cause for a search, whats to stop a leo from letting dogs go on purpose trained to home in on whatever?

A bitch running with a wolf ?? You may end up with a litter of rather interesting puppies there Feenix . :toke:

Hound was really trying to get lucky but she was having no part of it.

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?

Finally starting to look like spring here in North Central Mass. Getting ready for the yardwork season. I used to hate yard work, I mean hate it. So much I usually avoided it. Now it's my favorite form of exercise. Load up a bowl of a good sati-dom, load up the DAP with some good tunes, plug in and take off. Raking, shoveling, mowing, tending, it's all good fun when baked and listening to some good tunes!!
Check in later!
Peace.

Edit: PS: Fat Plus Rep Kitty is long overdue for this guy!!

Last edited:
Sniff, are we good then my friend ? Even though Leicester are gonna win the league ? And you cockney yiddo types are in fer a fall.

Blub, wipe blub. sniff.....pickin' meself up......Father Krug....:pighug:
Yep...Of course we`re good! ...Bles-sed are the `Cheese makers` et all...Go in `pieces`(oopps, I meant :peace:s` :eyebrows:) m`ol`fruit pastille! :toke:

For my IT friends, this is sooo true.
algorithms.png

nearly 2 hours late but ahh well il join in for one :pass:
i wish i hada better sense of taste and smell.ive spent the last 10mins with my nose in the cupboard gooseberrys and tomato ? that cant be right:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back