Status
Not open for further replies.
It just gets more bizarre.
Good morning stoners. I'm out in the garage, its 4am and in walks a wolf (?) and another black mouth cur, like hound, only female. No collars, or badges,(my first thought) but obviously not one of the wild pack that lives in the woods. They checked out the big bag of food so I gave them some and water. Hound was going nuts in the house. The wolf gave his approval I guess, because the cur plopped down at my feet and is still here while the wolf walked off into the darkness.
Hound is smitten.
full
full
full
full
full
found a new home, lol

evening all:pass: im on rations,got a bush hanging up but im trying real hard not to put half of it in the oven.:pighug:
me too on rations, and complaining, lol, one just popped in the window grow, greenhouse will be seeded in about a month, hurry up and wait, more determined than ever not run out this time around

Last edited:
It just gets more bizarre.
Good morning stoners. I'm out in the garage, its 4am and in walks a wolf (?) and another black mouth cur, like hound, only female. No collars, or badges,(my first thought) but obviously not one of the wild pack that lives in the woods. They checked out the big bag of food so I gave them some and water. Hound was going nuts in the house. The wolf gave his approval I guess, because the cur plopped down at my feet and is still here while the wolf walked off into the darkness.
Hound is smitten.
full
full
full
full
full
they don't look like they have been missing meals, ha ha, maybe you are just one of their cafeteria stops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back