Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-4-12_19-57-22.jpeg

Krug,

I can't believe you said that my good friend......whimper......have I upset you pal ?..........wobbly bottom lip........If I did, I didn't mean it. You are my best friend ever........I am soooo sorry....

upload_2016-4-12_19-59-23.jpeg

Can't think what I have done to upset my bessie mate to deserve such an awful comment......But, I s'pose I deserve it.

Gonna cry myself to sleep now.......Still love ya Krug, my good brother......sniff......sob......whaaa whaaaa ! eP.

View attachment 552895

Krug,

I can't believe you said that my good friend......whimper......have I upset you pal ?..........wobbly bottom lip........If I did, I didn't mean it. You are my best friend ever........I am soooo sorry....

View attachment 552897

Can't think what I have done to upset my bessie mate to deserve such an awful comment......But, I s'pose I deserve it.

Gonna cry myself to sleep now.......Still love ya Krug, my good brother......sniff......sob......whaaa whaaaa ! eP.
I said...Photos and the tuut that goes with `em is (one of!) my pet hates...
...Wipe y`nose and get on with it, m`friend! :pighug:

Sniff, are we good then my friend ? Even though Leicester are gonna win the league ? And you cockney yiddo types are in fer a fall.

Blub, wipe blub. sniff.....pickin' meself up......Father Krug....:pighug:

Sniff, are we good then my friend ? Even though Leicester are gonna win the league ? And you cockney yiddo types are in fer a fall.

Blub, wipe blub. sniff.....pickin' meself up......Father Krug....:pighug:

simple man burning down, outside of town
flames of stink, flames of frown
show me the rules, I'll show you the fool
the Inquisition passes by one more time
thank the goddess wasn't my time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back