Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Pop22,

some real talent on show. Good genetics always helps, but you still have to grow them. There was not a bad one among them. I would have entered myself, but I wanted to give someone else a chance. Ahem !

Yes Pop22,

some real talent on show. Good genetics always helps, but you still have to grow them. There was not a bad one among them. I would have entered myself, but I wanted to give someone else a chance. Ahem !
you cant win everything Evil penguin.. :pighug: The nerve of some birds!! :smoking:

Looking at the new posts on my sidebar and I saw this:

haha - Copy.png

I mean, of all the place to do a comparative grow...

I'm up for that one !!!! Oh yes, An Auto Ass Grow Off..........I recommend Evol seeds for this one !

An Evol Bitch in the Ass....what's not to like.....count me in.....I mean, the police would never search there....would they ?

Gives a new meaning to the phrase.....

"That's some serious shit you got there eP "

"Where did you get it ?"

"Oh, just something that blew in on the wind"

"No way man, that is some Hot Shit!"

"Actually, I let it cool down a little, it was too ripe.! "

"I would be up for a few Ounces of that shit eP"

"Pop over on the morning and lets see what nature provided......"

My mind goes into overdrive sometimes. Sorry chums. Must feed Billy and get to bed. Ta Ta.....

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz??!
Lovely Thursday morn, hope all is well with everyone! Last working day before a short vacay. Four days off, sweet!!
Hava a good day, talk soon!

Morning everyone, it's a nice day again here and spring is definitely in the air, positive vibes all round people!

Crack on @epenguin , it sounds like you could be sat on a fortune, holey smokes you could end up with a shitload. Be sure to do a grow log and give us a ring when it's done, but there's no way I'm helping you chop.:backside:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back