Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1515736081494139523303.jpg

Nom!

Who likes smoked cheese . $41.00 kg up my way . No way was I going to pay that much , not having a bloody big smoke house at work , so low and behold this is what I came up with . all smoked -- plain -- cracked pepper-- chilli -- all for $7.20 kg cost . :woohoo1:Now I sell it thru the shop and make it fresh every week . :thumbsup:
DSC_0009.JPG

Grill it, smoke it, sous vide it, broil it, bake it, it’s all good! But give me a Prime Angus and some cast-iron all day!
View attachment 846470
Dude....the quality on that steak is A1....I'm more of a Del/Ribeye guy, but I do love me a nice Strip now and then. Especially a Prime Angus Strip. Gorgeous. I gotta ask what did they get you per lb. on them strippies? They have very similar steaks down the road most of the time..USDA Prime Angus Strips dry aged for the low low price of $27.99 a pound...lol. I still haven't pulled the trigger. I'm sure it will be one of the best steaks I ever ate though when I do.

There called KAAHBS Joe

Dude....the quality on that steak is A1....I'm more of a Del/Ribeye guy, but I do love me a nice Strip now and then. Especially a Prime Angus Strip. Gorgeous. I gotta ask what did they get you per lb. on them strippies? They have very similar steaks down the road most of the time..USDA Prime Angus Strips dry aged for the low low price of $27.99 a pound...lol. I still haven't pulled the trigger. I'm sure it will be one of the best steaks I ever ate though when I do.

There called KAAHBS Joe
Ya bro, they were pricey, I believe around $25/lb. but man, so good with a joint and a juicy Napa Cab. I’m a ribeye man myself but my wife finds em too fatty sooo....:biggrin:
P.s. your food looks ridiculous, thanks for the early invite next Christmas :thumbsup:

I think today's lunch may fall into the "people will assume you have to be stoned to want to try it" category.

Somehow I had come across this video a few weeks ago. In it, they try pizza in a waffle iron based of vids they had come across, and then decide to try other fast food leftovers.

Anyhow...seemed interesting enough that I picked up an extra A1 Chophouse Steakburger from Freddy's when we went there last night to give it a try for lunch today.

Was actually pretty darn good. Much better than I imagine it would have been putting it through the microwave. The innards were still just warmed up nice, but the bun was turned into a nicely crisp, crunchy kind of bread versus the limp, soggy feel leftover bread usually gets in a microwave. Anyhow....I don't usually keep fast food around to need to do it, but it worked well enough that I'd strongly consider doing it again if I did have some in the fridge. For sure going to have to try the pizza at some point.

:chef:

IMG_6147.JPG IMG_6151.JPG IMG_6153.JPG IMG_6154.JPG

Just a simple white farmhouse loaf...tasty...
Sandwiches are coming..... My daughter demanded it for her broccolli soup.:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back