Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bottom pic with the pea pods and turkey dinner. Looks amazing dude. I haven't even had any turkey yet!! We were supposed to go balls out tonight and do our in house dinner, which is gonna be redonkulous...but things came up. Nurse B's grandmother is in the hospital, and in a medically induced coma. She is on oxygen full time along with a C-PAP machine (which I call a sleepin box) for bed. On Thanksgiving morning she was doing bad and her oxygen level was at a mind numbing 65% across 3 separate fingertip monitors. She was fighting the paramedics and everything. It scares me, as she is the "glue" that holds that side of the family together. I also think she is suffering from dementia, which is it's own pile of shit altogether. My mom isn't doing the best either, as she is now on full time oxygen with COPD....I sense some bad times on the horizon unfortunately. But for now...I'm gonna make a crazy dinner in a few days and FINALLY get me a slice of turkey......and ham......and skrimps. Happy Holidays guys, enjoy em while the gettins good.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

That bottom pic with the pea pods and turkey dinner. Looks amazing dude. I haven't even had any turkey yet!! We were supposed to go balls out tonight and do our in house dinner, which is gonna be redonkulous...but things came up. Nurse B's grandmother is in the hospital, and in a medically induced coma. She is on oxygen full time along with a C-PAP machine (which I call a sleepin box) for bed. On Thanksgiving morning she was doing bad and her oxygen level was at a mind numbing 65% across 3 separate fingertip monitors. She was fighting the paramedics and everything. It scares me, as she is the "glue" that holds that side of the family together. I also think she is suffering from dementia, which is it's own pile of shit altogether. My mom isn't doing the best either, as she is now on full time oxygen with COPD....I sense some bad times on the horizon unfortunately. But for now...I'm gonna make a crazy dinner in a few days and FINALLY get me a slice of turkey......and ham......and skrimps. Happy Holidays guys, enjoy em while the gettins good.

Sorry about the medical issues in you family. I went through a patch like that.

Been cooking literally all my life and my wife is a trained chef. So lots of good eats happen here. Best food is from simple recipes for every day and then slip in something gastronomic'! I have many dietary needs, it is a long story, IBS, diabetes, immune response blah blah blah.............

The turkey dressing and the cranberry sauce are real winners.

Somewhat disturbing, ended up at chums house for inpromtue frothies and BBQ so brought last night's unspeakables!

No real pic opportunity but said Chum did maul 3 of 4 meat nugs!

I had one was oks...

:karmacloud: for you and the family doc

20181124_145026.jpg
20181125_134104.jpg
20181125_130101.jpg

Weekend lunch!

Last edited:
Everybody loves some homemade chicken fingers!!!! I do. Other people do. Abby's legs especially do. Trim, Smash, Cut, Flour, Eggwash, Panko, Oil, Stomach, Poop, Bye. Also made some dipping sauce with a little Sweet Baby Ray's, Dijon Mustard, Brown Sugar, White Vinegar and Worcestershire. Yum times ten. With some shoestring seasoned fries for the tasting enjoyment. Cyber Monday can kiss my ass...y'all got nothing on me ya stupid fake holiday designed to empty people's wallets. Pfff.
9d72c1aa77abe33f1c8d926da883af77.jpg
a8af0e52d193144d498b3af6d0921150.jpg

Thanks Dr. Bubbles. [emoji481][emoji482]
I'm so sorry to hear about your your mother and your family that's so hard and it's that time in our lives when we look to the end of our family members the ones who we love and those who hold our families togather our matriarchs of our families.
It's time for you now to be strong.
I'm going through some of these same things that you're going through myself and so I'm telling this to you to help myself be stronger in this time of my life.
Be strong brother it's all part of our life best way I can explain it We all have different ways we react too hard times in our lives but the main thing I believe is stay positive stay focused.
I know it's easier said than done but as long as you try I think it's easier to stay on track.
Good luck to you brother happy holidays to you and yours.
May the future be bright but prepare for the darkness.
I just remember all the happiness that was shared with me.
That's the best way you can remember anybody or anyting.[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back