Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Huge pork Fan Bacon Ribs I've never had they look awesome. And I pan fried some Catfish with Butter.

Yeah..we love our ribs....:headbang:..but the bacon ones are Better....taste and texture....

I don't think the Spanish have the same love of pork crackling as the UK..coz the knuckle would be perfection with the skin crisped up

Catfish looks good...and I'm not a big fish person....if I have it I have it fried crisp...and it drives hubby nuts....:coffee:

1228x491-Q80_d918b1f5affd49714a7744ff3a6a49eb.jpg

In the UK we used to get bacon bones to make soup out of.........:chef:..they are delish.....and you used to serve the bone up whole in the soup..

Now your talking my mom makes pinto beans with Ham and bone still in it I can actually Hurt myself eating when she makes them[emoji3577]
Bones are the chefs secret to crazy intense flavor. Look at the process for making a PROPER French Demi-glace with a roux, brown sauce and Espagnole. It takes 24 hours of just concentrating flavors to the max. Lots of reducing. LOTS of veal bones for a truly authentic one, but you can use beef bones with amazing results. Trust the French when it comes to making mother sauces and doing 24 hour reductions with alcohol involved. It's the all time BEST topping for steak. Except maybe a Prime or better fillet or strip. Those are great as a Hotel Steak. (Usually has a pat of herbed butter and that's melting as it's served, and possibly some garlic too.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Sorry bro. I truly feel for ya, that's a whole day & night wrecker. I'm sure there is far nastier pain....but for normal cruise control that is some DODGY bullshit. You know you got a banger when you puke.

I freaking love me some Shock. Good choice my man. If ya wanna make your headache worse, try to fly an SR-71 at Mach 3 in the dark over the ocean. Just for fun...
f42008e2d6a9cf5f394f4e89af099083.jpg

Well never got to the beer last night as the migraine never subsided and it's still throbbing today. If I felt better I'd be up for taking a speedy flight in that. I did a lot of 1/4 mile drag racing, street racing and some track days on the bike back in the day. The rush of go fast how I miss it.

Well never got to the beer last night as the migraine never subsided and it's still throbbing today. If I felt better I'd be up for taking a speedy flight in that. I did a lot of 1/4 mile drag racing, street racing and some track days on the bike back in the day. The rush of go fast how I miss it.
Right on dude....I used to have a real sweet triple black 93 Mustang GT with about $5k into the goodies. Had a Cobra intake, BBK underdrive pulleys, oversized TBI, BBK equal length shorty headers, with a Mac X pipe and Flowmaster 2 chamber Catback, Koni shocks and Eibach springs, Pro 5.0 shifter, King Cobra clutch, BBK clutch quadrant & cable (my clutch was SO SMOOTH) 3:73 Ford Motorsport gears, 18x9 and 18x8 Saleen 5 lug wheels wrapped in BFG G-Force Comp KD 275x35ZR18 and 245x40ZR18, back and front respectively. had a 5 lug conversion kit on the car with Moser axles, Be Cool Radiator, and Motorsport fan/fan clutch, real nice car stereo system with an Alpine CD player with a Alpine EQ, 2 Soundstream amps, Reference 500 and a Reference 300 with a set of 6.5" MB Quart components, JL audio tweeters, and a single JL Audio 12W6 in a 1.3ft³ sealed AIRTIGHT box that I built in Mobile Dynamics Car Stereo school, custom designed by their software which uses the parameters from the speaker spec sheet that comes with any good driver. Had a Viper alarm and remote start, probably about 375hp. Was getting sicker every week. My last pass in the quarter was a 13.2 @ 108 it was, the best pass i've had. A few weeks later my friends threw a slammin Halloween party. I had a 1.75L of Crown Royal in the car, unopened. This was not a normal let's get drunk party....this was a straight up ecstacy party, and we ALL did at least 3 pills. I think we had about 75 and they were all gone by sunrise....lol.....about 10 girls and 8 guys. Fast forward to 8:00am and my and three friends are sitting in a circle passing a pair of joints and the bottle of Crown around. We killed it. A half gallon. I PASSED the fuck out with my head in a fucking sink. My other buddy showed up and helped me into a nice recliner....sleep. ahh. Wake up to hear "FUCKING OLD LADIES!!".....and the sound of thrown car keys. My car keys. My fucking DRUNK retarded "friend" basically stole my car to go to McDonalds...couldn't handle the power and spun it out right into a Caddilac going the other way at 50mph. Yeah. My car was done. I went all the way to North Carolina with my dad to get that. 900 miles. Bought it sight unseen off the internet bone stock with 225hp and 40k miles. I cried for a month straight. It still makes me sad.

Anyone on the fish above? Guesses even? What is it guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back