Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Beans and Butter hahaha
But tasty you guys make me wish I was sitting at your tables I only check this thread while I'm eating if not I end up eating after lol
IMG_20180914_161500.jpg

Gyros...lol. I went to Old Towne on the south side of Orlando off 192. It's like a permanent carnival. It's free to park and go in...then they start the nickel and diming, as everything costs money. Just like s real carnival!! So there is this little Gyro stand with this straight off the boat old Greek fella. He crafted a lamb volcano. He had the meat (which was undeniably the best lamb I've ever had) in this crazy vertical rotisserie skewer with a roasting oven to match. He would take it out and slice it paper thin right off the skew with this ultra sharp carving knife. He invited us over for a free sample. My buddy (who was a Florida native till he died) said "Oh my God, this is off the chain"...to which Stavos replied "No, it's off the skewer." Needless to say it was the funniest thing any of us had ever heard and we all had a terrific laugh. Then we smoked one. Gyros are great. The end.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Oh yeah I been wanting to try that place. There was one across the lake in Covington but it closed before I got a chance to try it. Closest one to me is in Hattiesburg or Ocean Springs, but that's a long way to go for a gyro. I have to go up to Meridian later this week, maybe I'll stop in for a bite to eat on my way home. How are they? It does look good.

Oh yeah I been wanting to try that place. There was one across the lake in Covington but it closed before I got a chance to try it. Closest one to me is in Hattiesburg or Ocean Springs, but that's a long way to go for a gyro. I have to go up to Meridian later this week, maybe I'll stop in for a bite to eat on my way home. How are they? It does look good.
I don't have access to Glory Bound Gyro Co up here. [emoji26] I would most certainly turn one of those into [emoji90]. Looks yummy. Is that lamb or beef?

Meridian Mississippi is where Peavey is located. It took me a minute to make the connection. If ya go there, bring me back a 6505 head...I've always wanted one. Thanks babe.

Give me a call when you stop in Hattiesburg.. :cheers: it's a very good place to eat!

Gyros...lol. I went to Old Towne on the south side of Orlando off 192. It's like a permanent carnival. It's free to park and go in...then they start the nickel and diming, as everything costs money. Just like s real carnival!! So there is this little Gyro stand with this straight off the boat old Greek fella. He crafted a lamb volcano. He had the meat (which was undeniably the best lamb I've ever had) in this crazy vertical rotisserie skewer with a roasting oven to match. He would take it out and slice it paper thin right off the skew with this ultra sharp carving knife. He invited us over for a free sample. My buddy (who was a Florida native till he died) said "Oh my God, this is off the chain"...to which Stavos replied "No, it's off the skewer." Needless to say it was the funniest thing any of us had ever heard and we all had a terrific laugh. Then we smoked one. Gyros are great. The end.

O yea the one off 192 I'm kissemee? Yes been there many times. They used to do a car show on Friday night. There is also a Joe's crab shack. And stayed in celebration.. :cheers: next time your in the neighborhood try the Greek flame.. Best in the world!!
It's over off kirkman.
https://thegreekflame.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back