Live Stoners Live Stoner Eats !!! Let's See what's for Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spatchcock chicken, dry brined overnight, little bit of a spicey rub on there. I've made some killer BBQ sauce to spalsh on it too. Footy and BBQ day!
IMG_5213.JPG

View attachment 920611

This was sitting in the lot on the way out of Wegmans on Saturday after I saw those insane steaks. WOW. Everyone thinks it's some kind of Chevy, like a Camaro or Corvette....my dad thought it was a Mustang. I can totally see that....but....NOPE....Nissan GTR. That's all folks!!!

Godzilla!!!

That was probably the sexiest GTR I've seen so far....that was the first time I've seen it too. It was mean.

Making some real nice bone in pork chops on the greel....that pic is my green side which is soon to be grilled brussel sprouts with spicy red peppers. Also made some Yukon gold mashed....through the food mill. Quite possibly the best mashed ever. Seriously. I'll get a few more pics later.
3c6bd6400356749e4dba23539a8593db.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

That was probably the sexiest GTR I've seen so far....that was the first time I've seen it too. It was mean.

Making some real nice bone in pork chops on the greel....that pic is my green side which is soon to be grilled brussel sprouts with spicy red peppers. Also made some Yukon gold mashed....through the food mill. Quite possibly the best mashed ever. Seriously. I'll get a few more pics later.
3c6bd6400356749e4dba23539a8593db.jpg

There called KAAHBS Joe

when you get a chance look at the 50th anniversary GT-R that they are making concept....pure sex on wheels

Ok so here we go for this weekend....

Picnic Cut of pork shoulder, homemade rub and brine over pecan at 180 for who knows how long. Dry rub for the skin and outer layer of meat. Then into the brine over night. Once done it will be rubbed again and smoked..

full

full

full

full

full

They are getting my Father's Day dinner prepped. So far have a bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin waiting to get cooked.
2deb00563fb9e36f3d7c433f2dba529c.jpg

So I'm almost two weeks late seeing this, Bushy, I fell asleep on the couch....
That's a work of ART my Brother, very impressive!!!

Ok so here we go for this weekend....

Picnic Cut of pork shoulder, homemade rub and brine over pecan at 180 for who knows how long. Dry rub for the skin and outer layer of meat. Then into the brine over night. Once done it will be rubbed again and smoked..

Another work of art there, FD. My only complaint is you "hid" some of the ingredients of your home made dry rub.

I was too lazy to do the smoker so I ended up with a couple of fresh caught Coho salmon fillet's on the grille. This one was swimming in Lake Michigan the day before I cooked it.

13yff5y.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back