Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo! I'm legal today!

Well, for 6 plants. Just popped a few more seeds, so won't be legal for long!

Although, I Was talking to a friend last night, and I think the 2018 farm bill covers any non-flowering plants, since until they produce THC they are considered Hemp, right?

It a text formatting language:

So end of the line should make sense and it is literally the end of that line of text on the whiteboard. The humor is the juxtaposition of the identity of the person at the white board. .

:pighug: Just wanna say @wwwillie ............that is Sooooo beyond my #Techspec ......even with the williesplain......:biggrin:.....

Thanks @Mossy

Morning everyone :toke::lildab::pass:

Afternoon @Lil Dab :pass:.. #SharingOne...:bighug:

Good morning my friend :d5: :pass:

Afternoon @Frankthetank ..:pass:.. #SharingOne...:pass:

If you have brought me a Nice bud to smoke...........:eyebrows:.....I've got the Meat for dinner...........:paleo:....we had to go to the Big town....that sells Beef.........

All I'll say is... @Frankthetank owes me 27 euros....And a white lie to hubby....when I told him I was buying him the Tomahawk for his birthday..........:angel:...........

:crying::crying::crying:

Site is working good on my end. Did you feed Ed? The carrier pigeon that collects the data from your phone, and quickly flies it up to the plane, that sends the data to the various places? (The plane flies around in the center of the Taquito shaped earth. :shrug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
1701959088266.gif

I told a friend of mine I'd grow her a whole plant in exchange for some edibles.

Decided to pop an Auto Big Bud. Its one of the Linda Seeds white labels I ordered.
Don't really care about the terpenes or anything because she'll turn the whole thing into edibles.
So I just wanted biggest bang for the buck without spending a lot of money.

We'll see if "big bud" lives up to its name, lol.

Afternoon @Lil Dab :pass:.. #SharingOne...:bighug:

Afternoon @Frankthetank ..:pass:.. #SharingOne...:pass:

If you have brought me a Nice bud to smoke...........:eyebrows:.....I've got the Meat for dinner...........:paleo:....we had to go to the Big town....that sells Beef.........

All I'll say is... @Frankthetank owes me 27 euros....And a white lie to hubby....when I told him I was buying him the Tomahawk for his birthday..........:angel:...........

:crying::crying::crying:
I’ve got some Skunk #1 just for the occasion :eyebrows::pass:

As for the 27 euros…..I’ll start digging through the sofa cushions to see what I can find :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back