Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Crumbl started cheaping out cuz normally them cookies have the name of the candy pieces or whatever but they must not have wanted to pay license fees anymore! Just 2 weeks ago cookie 1 was called Andes mint! The peanut butter one was named muddy buddy after the flavor of chex mix they put on it and the last one i assume woulda used little debbie name unless its a new one that just steals their idea but not using any of their ingredients in cookies! :shrug::rofl:

L
Supertroopers Grind GIF - Supertroopers Grind Thrust GIFs

Apparently Crumbl started cheaping out cuz normally them cookies have the name of the candy pieces or whatever but they must not have wanted to pay license fees anymore! Just 2 weeks ago cookie 1 was called Andes mint! The peanut butter one was named muddy buddy after the flavor of chex mix they put on it and the last one i assume woulda used little debbie name unless its a new one that just steals their idea but not using any of their ingredients in cookies! :shrug::rofl:
Super Troopers Feather GIF - Super Troopers Feather Tickle GIFs

Man talk about depressing! I was gonna go make a milkshake using some of these bad boys in it…… :eyebrows:
View attachment 1635868

Got ready and hit the kitchen only to realize there is no vanilla ice cream left! Also doesn’t matter cuz i realized I don’t have a blender either! :doh::haha::crying:
Well that is not a problem, put some pretend ice-cream in a bowl and eat it with a spoon while munching on a Andes mint chip.

Happy Monday.....:bighug:...start the week the way to mean to go on........

wakeandb.gif

#Stoned

It just Works better like that..........:biggrin:

Where ever you wander......may the canna goddess walk with you...........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back