Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy I found that show you were talking about, naked attraction the uk version. Me and the wife streamed a few episodes and were laughing our ass off. :d5:

:biggrin: It is so shocking you cannot Not look..........:crying:.....I Keep Thinking how on Earth do they wallk into work the next morning....?.........:crying:

BTW...you've seen Nothing until you see the 70 year old guy with all the willy piercings...........:yoinks:....

:yeah: #JustSayin

:crying:

how on Earth do they wallk into work the next morning....?....
sleep-now.gif

:bighug:

OG Kush Should be Good.....and CMD...aye.......:headbang:....Good place to Start.....and if they Work for you...we know some good alternative suggestions......:pass:
With havin so many spots going it's given me a good opportunity to branch out and try a lot more varieties. What else u got? Im all ears
bedtime-mouse.gif

Well its 430... Time for coffee and a smoke on the porch
IMG_20231001_043801441.jpg

#SharingOne

What else u got? Im all ears

I Think your pain comes in the nerve pain catagory same as me.......so I'd say Anything Afghan/Kush.

Afghan dominant is like a sledge hammer ain killer for me...with little finesse.......sometimes you Need the sledge hammer.... :headbang:

Going Afghan Kush just Adds Finesse...IMO......Best of Both Worlds.....:pass:

When you grow your OGK.....let one go Over if you can....Keep it for Night Meds.......:headbang:

I Think your pain comes in the nerve pain catagory same as me.......so I'd say Anything Afghan/Kush.

Afghan dominant is like a sledge hammer ain killer for me...with little finesse.......sometimes you Need the sledge hammer.... :headbang:

Going Afghan Kush just Adds Finesse...IMO......Best of Both Worlds.....:pass:

When you grow your OGK.....let one go Over if you can....Keep it for Night Meds.......:headbang:
Thanks. I let the CMD go over and it was really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back