Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys for this next grow I settled on Iced n Baked, it's in the paper towel now. I'm gonna stop running 24hr and try 18/6 but when do I actually start that? Do i do 24 hours till it sprouts then 18/6 or how does that work..?

"alex, i'll take 18/6 from the very beginning for 100 plz, ty" :toke: ppp

Hey guys for this next grow I settled on Iced n Baked, it's in the paper towel now. I'm gonna stop running 24hr and try 18/6 but when do I actually start that? Do i do 24 hours till it sprouts then 18/6 or how does that work..?

I do I think it helps keep a consistent temp better and normally switch to 18/6 around day 6 ish roughly the first week to 9 days including germination

I’ve done both with same result. Ran it 24 hours for the constant heat til sprout then switched and also had one go straight to 16/8 schedule with no difference. However I would suggest weaning off the paper towel method ✅

Hope I can start off someone's Friday night with a laugh. Laughing's good for your health.

FB_IMG_1699585183243.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back