Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ya go @JP1 You can do it in an afternoon, or split it up into two days….cooking the roast one day and doing the tacos later. That’s my preferred route. In that case, I refrigerate the braising liquid, and remove the solid fat…. And use that as my griddle fat to cook the tacos with….. :d5: :pass:

Good luck amigro, let me know how they turn out :d5: The consommé really is the key….

You can find videos on YouTube about cooking quesa birria tacos on your griddle to get an idea of what you’ll be doing. These are great for cheese lovers…
I don't associate myself with anybody who doesn't enjoy cheese :confused1: But I gotta get on this

My homey Grobro
IMG_0016.jpeg
grew out a seed from my crosses. He was able to get her grown outside and has recently harvested!
IMG_0017.jpeg

This is a lil taste i was granted.
She smelled similar to the mother plant from what I can recall.

cpl bong rips and man.. that Sun grown hits the system different.
:smoker1:

View attachment 1644647

Let’s try this strain, fully LEGAL 💚💚💚

Not fully flushed/a bit harsh. But it was an sativa, a bit trippy at first, puts a smile on your face, well most the area around your mouth. Not super-strong, but for me it’s almost a perfect strain. Could have been more energy in it, but it still has that round/calm feeling that I like.

Nope not a fully 100% sat but it was very good taken care of, sadly they missed with the nutrients/drying at the end.

High 6.5 of 10…. :hump: Edit: 8/10:thumbsup:

So I guess this is what I've narrowed it down to but i want to get one in a paper towel tonight. The blank night owl pack is Popesicle.. anyone wanna jump in and tell me which one to pop feel free im having a hard time deciding after having a hard time "narrowing" it down :haha:
20231109_185959.jpg

So I guess this is what I've narrowed it down to but i want to get one in a paper towel tonight. The blank night owl pack is Popesicle.. anyone wanna jump in and tell me which one to pop feel free im having a hard time deciding after having a hard time "narrowing" it down :haha:
View attachment 1644650
I just started a strawberry popesickle :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back