Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Listen, a new experience for me today. Was at a restaurant and the lady who worked as a waitress were speaking with an accent which I only seen on movies;

you know like “Y’all doin aight?” The “ghetto-vibe”. But hey, she was very polite and had a beautiful soul and this has change my mind about a lot of things. Just wow.

I had chicken too….
1699580252361.gif

This was a Chic-Fil-A nugget! :yoinks::cuss::rofl:
image.jpg

Had to use thumb for scale! :rofl:

My all time favorite autoflower is my Blue Dragon! And Endless kudos and thank yous to Mossy, for without her Durrty Dragons, my BD would not exist! Blue Dragons, my first breeding project originated from an accidentally pollination of a female Blueberry Headband. Naturally, i had to let her finish so i could have some free seeds, I was pretty broke at the time, and if not for doing test grows for Mephisto, I'd have been out of weed. I acquired the Durrty Dragon seeds from a fellow member ( who just recently returned, thank you!! ) around the middle of that grow. Next grow I had managed to get a great deal on some seeds, including the Blueberry headband. Well I had a rogue male I didn't find until too late.. Well I grew out the F1 seeds and Ohhh Yeah! One bowl and I was convinced I had a winner. So I've continued to breed them to F7. I'm almost never without a stash of BD!

So here's to Mossy! :worship:

Blue Dragon pic2 -11-9-2023.jpg
Blue Dragon pic1 -11-9-2023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back