Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you it was Taco Tuesday Live Stoners. I was busy and you all were chatty today so I just caught up. :pass:

The tacos came and went without a picture, just too hungry to fool with that.

Got 28# of Chicken boned, cubed, seasoned and in the frig to be ground into sausage tomorrow. It always takes more time than I think it should.

IMG_20231107_115909669.jpgIMG_20231107_120446919.jpg

That is Mossys soup....... :chef: ....my hubby and son would fight you for a bowl.....1 hour.. pressure cooker......But.....

I made hubby Instant noodle soup tonight.........and he Loves that equally.....

1 Quality stock cube...half pint water....teaspoon of chilli and ginger in....if you like it.

that takes 3 minutes in the microwave from cold.

Drop a portion of rice noodles in....they take a minute to soften.

Then add 3 Tablespoons of finely diced veg or precooked meats.

Put in the microwave for another 3 minutes. Eat...

But...if you leave it to cool with the noddles in...they will absorb a lot of the stock...and you have double the sized bowl of food..........:biggrin:

Depends how Bad your munchies are huh.....?....:pass:
You can get some really good dry Miso soup packages in the oriental specialty stores for a variation on the soup.
View attachment 1644140 .........................................................................jus sayin & carry on plz :smokeit: ppp
I must be also, I just spent 5 minutes watching a black and white teletubbie :haha:

Good evening my 2 Blue Dream in the back and the Grape Dane's the second from the bottom and the Skylar White is the first/bottom of the picture on Day 14/end of week 2
KIMG8068.JPG

Hey everyone, if my tds meter is reading 380ppm for my tap water is that high? Seems pretty high but Im really not sure.
It is not out of the realm of possibility but when was the last time you calibrated the meter? Yes that would be very high.

My aunt just said she gonna make cornbread too so im positive im about to die now. Even if its just plain, n that outta box jiffy brand or whatever instead of homemade, i love that stuff... U like cornbread???

Bookmarked

@PinkyNotTheBrain ..... :bighug: ...was the soup Good.......?.....

If it was....I'm Wondering what job she's lining up for you in return.....:pighug:....you Know if she's looking after you...there is a payback.....:biggrin:

I've never had cornbread......:chef:...wait..................I've never had edible cornbread.......:crying:

When we went gluten free I tried a couple of recipes as alternatives.......and either the recipes were crap...or the cooking was...coz I never got anything edible out of it.....

:crying:

Yes that would be very high.

Unless you live in Spain.........:pass:...mine was ridiculous......concensus in the staff room was they wouldn't feed it to me plants...never mind drink it......:biggrin:...you Do get Warned not to drink the tap watter in Spain.

I Do Love the smell of woodsmoke............. :biggrin: ..... Wednesday Help is in....he's been dying to light the fires........

Arsonist.........:biggrin:......

wednes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back