Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, who’s gonna drop the bomb?

1699397818533.gif

That's why I was Wondering......usually if they are Amber enough....they wipe the legs from under you.........:dragon8:...for about 4 days....until you get used to them.
Ya im pretty sure if i wasn't so screwed up id be down for the count after a joint of it cuz when i get a good rip i really feel my body relax on the exhale. Magic stuff. Im just leaving one hung on my bedroom door and trimming as i go cuz it doesn't smell strong but just enough to when I walk past i get a lil whiff... Its nice

My aunt just said she gonna make cornbread too so im positive im about to die now. Even if its just plain, n that outta box jiffy brand or whatever instead of homemade, i love that stuff... U like cornbread???
That is Mossys soup....... :chef: ....my hubby and son would fight you for a bowl.....1 hour.. pressure cooker......But.....

I made hubby Instant noodle soup tonight.........and he Loves that equally.....

1 Quality stock cube...half pint water....teaspoon of chilli and ginger in....if you like it.

that takes 3 minutes in the microwave from cold.

Drop a portion of rice noodles in....they take a minute to soften.

Then add 3 Tablespoons of finely diced veg or precooked meats.

Put in the microwave for another 3 minutes. Eat...

But...if you leave it to cool with the noddles in...they will absorb a lot of the stock...and you have double the sized bowl of food..........:biggrin:

Depends how Bad your munchies are huh.....?....:pass:
Bookmarked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back