WISDOM WITH
@Twenty20 Adam
@Jean-O
@Antonio_DutchPassion
@stan_mephisto
TO FIND A STRAIN THAT
HELPS WITH
ALERGIES!!

Note........................ Color is key in the Plea!

I would love to be able to say this variety is perfect for allergies but to be honest, there are so many variables that come into play here that I think this is quite impossible to do. What kind of allergy/condition are we talking about? And how does your endocannabinoid system work? I think to find the right strain it just a matter of trial and error. And just trying out many things, I would say go out on the hunt for that perfect plant, clone it and reproduce the one that exactly fits your needs..

We have labtested most of our collection, in both cannabinoids and terpenes, so if you are looking for something particular, terpene-wise, I would say have a look at our website, or send me a PM, I'm sure I can guide you to some possibilities ;-) Good luck mate

I would love to be able to say this variety is perfect for allergies but to be honest, there are so many variables that come into play here that I think this is quite impossible to do. What kind of allergy/condition are we talking about? And how does your endocannabinoid system work? I think to find the right strain it just a matter of trial and error. And just trying out many things, I would say go out on the hunt for that perfect plant, clone it and reproduce the one that exactly fits your needs..

We have labtested most of our collection, in both cannabinoids and terpenes, so if you are looking for something particular, terpene-wise, I would say have a look at our website, or send me a PM, I'm sure I can guide you to some possibilities ;-) Good luck mate

I've always noticed that a diesel strain makes me cough. NYCD and Sour D.

Qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back