Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live stoners!

Monday started with a good breakfast.
IMG_20231106_103341791.jpg

I am waiting for my grains to dry enough to jar!

IMG_20231106_130504746.jpg

Thanks I was trying to find a thanksgiving avatar and couldn’t find one I liked. Then saw this and it seemed fitting plus it sticks with my Bart theme :shrug::pass:

:pighug: and I looked at it as if you were having a meltdown............so......I Had to Ask............:grin:....

Or I wouldn't be watching out for you.........:grin:.....

Evening @Frankthetank :bighug: .. #SharingOne.....:pass:.........

How you settling in......?........new area/house cured your Itch.............:headbang:
For the most part, yes :coffee: important thing, is the dog seems to like it. Lotsa trails and parks around….he likes having the actual grass.

Got my grow up and going, put sprouted seeds in soil this afternoon, so we’re off to the races on that. Now it will be a patient 2-3 month wait for a harvest :doh:

All in all, I think this place will work out well. :headbang::pass::smokeit:

For the most part, yes :coffee: important thing, is the dog seems to like it. Lotsa trails and parks around….he likes having the actual grass.

Got my grow up and going, put sprouted seeds in soil this afternoon, so we’re off to the races on that. Now it will be a patient 2-3 month wait for a harvest :doh:

All in all, I think this place will work out well. :headbang::pass::smokeit:
Then again, you never can really TELL how you feel about a place until you’ve grown and smoked a couple pounds of weed in it. So, time will tell, I suppose :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back