Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the old airplane glue the stuff you were not supposed to smell One of my plants smells like that has it bad It's all I can smell
:gassy1:
it-smells-exotic-robin-james.gif

Obviously they could come drop a moon rock at your house and u would just tell them until u could scientifically test it yourself its also fake! I don’t trust india regardless but you can’t show a 3rd party view of the lander landing! U would need 2 landers to do that 1 solely to film the first one so a simulation of how it supposedly landed is best they can do!

U seem like u are def in the age bracket of “gets all their news online” and thats a dangerous place to absorb knowledge! U need go get your ass to a library with actual books! Any jackass these days can make a website! I could start a website saying u were a talking donkey and people would for sure believe it but that don’t make it true!

Either that or u need to lay off on the dabs! :shrug::haha::crying: :pighug:
Well there is no single safe place to get the news or any story for that matter and with all of the deep fake stuff you cannot even believe your own eyes. In the late 80s I practically lived in the Library, there is a lot of BS books there also, either intentional or just early technology.
So because I have a different opinion than you guys, I automatically am wrong, don't read books, and am too young to understand or draw my own conclusions? That's not a very open ended conversation..

seems like people get ruffled over the topic so let's just wind this one back. Thought I was on a site with open minded stoners, not on a Facebook group think.
Wow that is harsh.

LMAO I plan on taking her down Friday! It is super oily and smells like fresh strawberries and a little diesel too!
Definitely looks better then my plants by that point! Mine are usually hanging on for dear life! :doh::crying:

1696463652596.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back