Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack are definitely showing some very good signs!

I really do like RUCU CUCU's Structure!

I had to clean up Mack N Crack a little bit on her bottom and try to open her up a bit. I wish I had a bit more room but I have to deal with what I got. Heard node spacing on the tops of her branches is extremely tight. I don't know if that's because of her size from being in that small of a pot. I think it will turn out very well.
IMG_20231102_222311427_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222346909_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222422612_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222426072_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231102_222431635_HDR.jpg

@Frankthetank That griddle gets hot as fuck. Way hotter then I expected. Gonna see if I can find my temp gun and get some readings
:pass:
really the only time to run your griddle >500°F is when you are cleaning down to metal to re-season it. If you never get it too hot you theoretically would never need to re-season it but cooking acidic foods can crater your seasoning no big deal just "clean" the top with a griddle block and scrapper. Oil with Canola or Avocado oil slowly bring up to the smoke point and not any higher for 10 - 15 minutes let it cool a bit and repeat. Unless your hoping to cook eggs that should be plenty, hashbrowns, bacon, pan cakes and sausage is what got cooked on the griddle where I was working. We could go weeks without needing to re-season it. It did not have a thermostat just a flow valve so inevitably someone would leave it to high, when you see color to the smoke it is too hot.

Gawd...what a night..... :pass: ....we were on the outer edges of the storm hitting the UK........it has hammered us all night.

We got to the point we just locked the doors....dropped the window blinds and hoped it didn't take the roof off.

I Hope the UK growers are okay.......:headbang:

We had Simon in helping hubby paint during the day.....and the farmer had a crew in hand harvested the Corriander field....:biggrin:...I expected to get up and see all the loose corriander stuck to the paint..........:biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back