Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle, he's about 58 or 59 now, when he was a teenager he started sniffing glue. It caused paranoid schizophrenia to manifest. Now he's a ward of the state. He's been one experimental medication for years and it calms him down, but he's running at like 50%. And he'll still tell you all about how a UFO followed him home and kept him from opening a bank account.

My favorite thing to do, and this is going to sound horrible, but I'll get him excited and talking about some paranoid delusion. UFOs or something. And then I'll turn him over to an elderly family member.

Like "Oh, Uncle have you heard about how they said Roswell was real? I saw it on Channel 5"
"Oh, Aunt Edna, Have you talked to my uncle lately?"

and just walk away..

My favorite thing to do, and this is going to sound horrible, but I'll get him excited and talking about some paranoid delusion. UFOs or something. And then I'll turn him over to an elderly family member.

Like "Oh, Uncle have you heard about how they said Roswell was real? I saw it on Channel 5"
"Oh, Aunt Edna, Have you talked to my uncle lately?"

and just walk away..
I guess I took a different approach, we had a kid in the neighborhood with down syndrome, of course we didn't call it that back then, but we never let anyone mess with him. And his innocent honesty could really tax you, especially when your mom's scouring the neighborhood lookin for you, and he gotta say i'm smoking weed behind the Smith's garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back