Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is often difficult to be tolerant of something we cannot understand. I have done enough LSD to know that my reality is just not existing on all planes simultaneously.
1698974331821.gif

It is often difficult to be tolerant of something we cannot understand. I have done enough LSD to know that my reality is just not existing on all planes simultaneously.
This is true, at 15 my best friend got a sheet of blotter, we fried our brains all summer, and he never came back. I couldn't even stand being around him, just blabbing weird non-sense, he spent 3 years in a facility for those not of their right mind, killed himself at 18. He was class president, smart as a whip, his grandad was a judge, dad a lawyer. I still think of him.

LOL, I would think one would be thinking along the same lines if they knew who I mean, from my wording. Otherwise, everyone would be saying to themselves, is that pos talking about me?
1698975188897.gif

This is true, at 15 my best friend got a sheet of blotter, we fried our brains all summer, and he never came back. I couldn't even stand being around him, just blabbing weird non-sense, he spent 3 years in a facility for those not of their right mind, killed himself at 18. He was class president, smart as a whip, his grandad was a judge, dad a lawyer. I still think of him.

My uncle, he's about 58 or 59 now, when he was a teenager he started sniffing glue. It caused paranoid schizophrenia to manifest. Now he's a ward of the state. He's been one experimental medication for years and it calms him down, but he's running at like 50%. And he'll still tell you all about how a UFO followed him home and kept him from opening a bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back