Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suffer from that issue all the time :doh:

i'll reply to that with one (1) word -> Dude :coffee: ppp
my mutt catches stuff on the first bounce. Our kitchen floor has never been as clean for as long since she arrived. :pighug:

actually, not at all :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

actually, never once...........we've jus lost track of all the diff incarnationz :doh: ppp

only the hip know....get hip man! :deadhorse: ppp
hip, at 75? unlikely mate, but I suppose I could work on it... :pighug:

How do they calculate your retirement? At an old job, they calculated your pension based on the last 3 years before you retired. So really kiss ass guys would get promoted to a manager role for their last 3 years to get that extra pension money. I had a boss like that, dude absolutely sucked. I hated him. He had zero management experience, but immediately looked down on all of us people under him.
do the arithmetic. I did and concluded that the added pension money was not worth it. I also concluded that I had had enough, quit altogether, pulled my pension benefits, consulted for a few years, and called it done. I figured I would eat more beans if needed, but turns out that I don't. At least not yet. :pighug:

Well, it seems that my seed addiction has won again. I have three Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets coming. Anybody tried it yet? :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back