Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank Hey how ya like that stone grille thingy ya got, the wife and i always talked about getting one.
The griddle? I love it. It’s the second griddle I’ve had, first black stone. A few key points:

-I get more use out of a griddle, than a grill
-60,000 btu is what you want…much less than that and it will take forever to heat up, and will have problems recovering in a timely manner.
-get one that is big enough for what you want to do. Having one that’s too small means you’ll be cleaning up food you knocked off of it.
-a lid that you can close while cooking is nice to have in certain situations, but not a necessity.

@Frankthetank Hey how ya like that stone grille thingy ya got, the wife and i always talked about getting one.
36" 60,000 btu version currently on sale for $249 at tractor supply. My cheap ass has almost bought it every day this week :crying: I've been looking at them for like 2 years :pass:

At what time-period?
The setup of genes that makes me who I am is a part from the very start of the beginning of everything.

I don’t know if we had names billions/trillions of years ago - but maybe. I can’t recall it for now….

However, my genes tell me to save the world.

Yes, I can’t other than agree with you.
5A654F0A-4144-4732-A6FE-22C3DD16CE45.gif

The setup of genes that makes me who I am is a part from the very start of the beginning of everything.

I don’t know if we had names billions/trillions of years ago - but maybe. I can’t recall it for now….
Yeah, I'm gonna need some of what this guy is smoking..
I'm trying to be outta my mind too. :haha:

You see, we have been through this already, multiple times. Maybe not you and me in person, but our ancestors. Maybe we can try something new this time?
Yeah I had a feeling you’ve been kicked out of here before 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back