Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit if its one of them billion $ jackpots i will just hire someone to do it for me! ;) :shrug::rofl:
No, then we are going at the wrong direction, or at least you are going down that path with the other losers and the world won’t get better in the long term.

We have to reverse, we have to unite and stabilize the society. Don’t you dare say you would hire someone to press your weed, unless it’s a robot you built by yourself. :deadhorse:

No, then we are going at the wrong direction, or at least you are going down that path with the other losers and the world won’t get better in the long term.

We have to reverse, we have to unite and stabilize the society. Don’t you dare say you would hire someone to press your weed, unless it’s a robot you built by yourself. :deadhorse:
All the work u are talking about u act like i would have time to press my own shit! :shrug::rofl:

All the work u are talking about u act like i would have time to press my own shit! :shrug::rofl:

So what are you going to do? You just have to do the thing you are best at and LOVE to do.

Then you just make an agreement with the rest of all the humans in the world that they do what they are best at and there will be no money involved as we all would work as a united team.

You know what I mean… Don’t take me for a fool :rofl: We got this.

So what are you going to do? You just have to do the thing you are best at and LOVE to do.

Then you just make an agreement with the rest of all the humans in the world that they do what they are best at and there will be no money involved as we all would work as a united team.

You know what I mean… Don’t take me for a fool :rofl: We got this.
Too bad a bunch of the population what they are best at is being miserable and nothing i can do to change that! Maybe i could get them high as long as they dont make me miserable in the process! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back