Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz I just moved a stone dragon from my little greenhouse doodad I use on a seed starter mat, to a net cup and in my grow tent under the light. I started 4. Two have sprouted, and one was super aggressive, it shot up from under the coco to an inch and half tall and had shed its seed cap overnight. I'm going to keep track of which came up the fastest because I plan on breeding, so I want to capture the most aggressive genetics. Anyways, just because you were talking stone breeds.

@Fermented_Fruitz I just moved a stone dragon from my little greenhouse doodad I use on a seed starter mat, to a net cup and in my grow tent under the light. I started 4. Two have sprouted, and one was super aggressive, it shot up from under the coco to an inch and half tall and had shed its seed cap overnight. I'm going to keep track of which came up the fastest because I plan on breeding, so I want to capture the most aggressive genetics. Anyways, just because you were talking stone breeds.
I've noticed they're very sensitive early on but bounce back strong. Easy on the nutes. You growing a male or reversing?

I've noticed they're very sensitive early on but bounce back strong. Easy on the nutes. You growing a male or reversing?

I have unsexed seeds. I am sprouting 4. My goal is to use 2 females to produce feminized seeds for myself and to share with my mom and a few friends.

1698711898053.gif

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back