Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I'm being over ran by ladybugs.

Every hour or so I have to get up and use my shop vac and suck up all the ladybugs from around my door, lights, windows, all that. I've sucked up hundreds today so far. Driving me insane. They keep flying around me and getting on my head.

View attachment 1641041
1698188055519.gif

Next time u have a pest invasion the ladybugs are gonna give u the bird! :finger::rofl:

1698191967003.gif

It's the same seeds! :eyebrows:

Thirteen out of 15 germinated and two were females.:face::haha:

Both got pollinated! And hopefully it was by another dark pheno.:cools::jump:

ROFL. I think I have 8 seeds.

I put 4 seeds in distilled water, and I'll roll the dice, but it takes like 6 weeks until you can tell, right?

I should cross it with the blood stone, and have "Blood Dragon" or "Stone Stone", LOL.

Hopefully I got all the females, LOL.

I put 4 seeds in distilled water, and I'll roll the dice, but it takes like 6 weeks until you can tell, right?

I should cross it with the blood stone, and have "Blood Dragon" or "Stone Stone", LOL.

Plant em all if u want there are more! ;)

Plant em all if u want there are more! ;)

The reason I want the stone dragon to cross for seeds is a friend of mine lives way out in the country and wants to grow behind their house. Both her and her mom have lots of pain issues, and I read it was really good for pain.

Stone Dragon 1 at 31 days from sprout.
PXL_20231025_002643444.jpg
PXL_20231025_002658043.jpg

All these fellas are 31 days
PXL_20231025_002713468.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back