Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya buddy! Came out kickin ass tonight! :headbang:

What sucks is i went online cuz i got preselected to buy world series tickets and by time i got let in room at 11:40 (sale started at 11) they were already limited and by time bro in law decided he wanted me to get 4 so we could sell 2 not only could i no longer purchase 4 but it was telling me my selection wasn’t available for just 2 seats cuz musta been down to single seats left! :cuss:
Not sure what prices will settle at but same section i was gonna get tickets for they already had some in same section up for sale on secondary market and they started at $1600 each for that particular section! :(

Hows that?
1698112690216.gif

Ya buddy! Came out kickin ass tonight! :headbang:

What sucks is i went online cuz i got preselected to buy world series tickets and by time i got let in room at 11:40 (sale started at 11) they were already limited and by time bro in law decided he wanted me to get 4 so we could sell 2 not only could i no longer purchase 4 but it was telling me my selection wasn’t available for just 2 seats cuz musta been down to single seats left! :cuss:

You could've given me your code :naughtystep:Don't check those resale prices tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back