Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the only thing I haven’t grown so far. Definitely wanting to add some CBD and CBG plants into the ManCave for spring grow.
I can highly recommend Twenty20 Vidamints for a POTENT 1:1 THC/CBD. Crazy good live rosin!
@Jean-O CBD Haze must be good. Did a dry shake with her and infused her with MCT oil with other girls. That's definitely some potent oil! I did smoke some of the hash, but I was already too high and I don't remember the effect!:crying:

Ahhhh @Frankthetank ................:chef:....new Smoker.................................eventually....:d5:

smoke/grill/roast/bake/airfry.......

View attachment 1640676

View attachment 1640680

Smoked chicken wings and fish........40 minutes......:chef:

View attachment 1640677View attachment 1640678

View attachment 1640681

Makes great toasties too.......:pie:......
Those wings look fantastic! Hell, it all looks excellent!

My smoker oughta be here this week sometime, looking forward to it :headbang: :pass:

Oh, and good morning Auntie, how are you doing today? :bighug:

I can highly recommend Twenty20 Vidamints for a POTENT 1:1 THC/CBD. Crazy good live rosin!
@Jean-O CBD Haze must be good. Did a dry shake with her and infused her with MCT oil with other girls. That's definitely some potent oil! I did smoke some of the hash, but I was already too high and I don't remember the effect!:crying:
Thanks man.

I am already realizing that Twenty20 does some good work and their genetics are top level. Growing out a CaliBubba and a SB& Funk, both look to be top notch stuff. Super frosty.

IMG_9132.jpeg

This is the CaliBubba at Day 51. Sweet bubblegum with some fruity finish.
IMG_9133.jpeg

Structure of this SB&Funk and frost is very nice. All organic grow here, some no chemical bud blasting here. All natural and full of flavonoids and terpenes 😋

Thanks for the tip @WildBill :pass:
Passing one over. I am vaping on some Sour Stomper x Double Grape mixed with Lemon Haze. Getting the day started right :baked:

Thanks man.

I am already realizing that Twenty20 does some good work and their genetics are top level. Growing out a CaliBubba and a SB& Funk, both look to be top notch stuff. Super frosty.

View attachment 1640735
This is the CaliBubba at Day 51. Sweet bubblegum with some fruity finish.
View attachment 1640736
Structure of this SB&Funk and frost is very nice. All organic grow here, some no chemical bud blasting here. All natural and full of flavonoids and terpenes 😋

Thanks for the tip @WildBill :pass:
Passing one over. I am vaping on some Sour Stomper x Double Grape mixed with Lemon Haze. Getting the day started right :baked:
Sour Stomper x Double Grape Is damn good smoke!

My favorite THC girl from Twenty20 is now Knows Candy for it's hard AF hit. Really hard heating flower!
For crazy flavor, it's hard to beat Ogreberry! You do have to make sure your carbon filter is up to the job! It is the stinkiest girl in the world! Especially for an auto!
Here is heavily trained Knows Candy. There will be no larf with this girl!
IMG_20231021_125549884.jpg
IMG_20231021_125723143.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back